Allegiant/JetBlue/SouthWest/Spirit/Virg Amer/-New opening of rate schedules-post here

Host Mike

Jet Blue states on their website that April 3 at 12 Noon they will open up schedule through January 3, 2017. Currently it's only open to October 29, 2016.

Hope this is helpful.

Thank you for the info ...... it is helpful for me.

• 1 month later...
Is there anyway to check prices on what fares went for in March 2016? I am trying to figure out if I can even afford air from Bham to Orlando on March 25, 2017 Before I book my cruise on the Magic
Are you asking what people paid at various times for travel during March 2016?

Or are you asking what people paid during March 2016 for travel at some other time?

However, either way the only reliable answer will be that some people paid more and some people paid less.

Given the context of your question, I suspect that what you're trying to find out is what the cheapest fare was that people paid for travel during March 2016. But even that is not a reliable guide to what the cheapest fare will be for travel during March 2017. First, air fares will vary from year to year. Second, there is no way of knowing what the cheapest fare will be for any particular flight in March 2017 until the doors of the aircraft close and the aircraft pushes back.

So a word of caution: at best, you're only going to get a broad guide, not a definite figure. I don't know how close you are to not being able to afford the air fare, but you must bear in mind this level of uncertainty.

• 3 weeks later...

I just read on Jet Blue's website (under "Let's Make a Date" section at bottom of their homepage) that "Starting Sunday, June 5 at 12:00 noon, you can book travel through Wednesday, February 15, 2017." Currently the flight schedule is only available to January 3, 2017.

I am patiently waiting and watching for Southwest and Jet Blue to release their flight schedules and prices for a mid-late February, 2017 cruise.

:) Mary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Per JetBlue's website, on Sunday February 5th at 12 noon, they will release their schedule through October 28th.

For Southwest "We are currently accepting air reservations through August 14, 2017. On February 23, 2017 we will open our schedule for sale through September 29, 2017. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently."

Edited by cot427

Do you think Southwest will add any new destinations

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

they took away a lot from PHL we used SW to Punta Cana and Aruba. gone but they do have long layovers now