Beatles Cover Band on Freedom

BcIcemen

Not sure if that's the same Beatles show which was playing on the Freedom in January 2009, but if it is, it is not a cover band. We thought the show would be fun, you know, 'cause who doesn't enjoy a few Beatles tunes? However, we thought it was pretty bad - finally walked out. If you really enjoy the worst-taste cheesiest musical you can watch, perhaps it is for you, but I did not enjoy it one bit, and I love musicals.

Not sure if that's the same Beatles show which was playing on the Freedom in January 2009, but if it is, it is not a cover band. We thought the show would be fun, you know, 'cause who doesn't enjoy a few Beatles tunes? However, we thought it was pretty bad - finally walked out. If you really enjoy the worst-taste cheesiest musical you can watch, perhaps it is for you, but I did not enjoy it one bit, and I love musicals.

Thanks for the heads up I love the Beatles and musicals so probably not for me

I was on the Freedom 8 day in april and they had a Beatles show. Have seen it five times and it is great. Sam Boyers and Bob Broughton did a great job as well as the dancers. Never meet anyone who did not like the show. It is almost impossible to change a production as big as this because all the scenery and props.

My wife and I were on the Freedom 6/5-6/13 and the "Ticket To Ride" Beatles tribute production show was one of the best we've seen on any of our cruises. Now we both enjoy the Beatles, and like all of their songs, so that may have something to do with it. I know it's just a matter of taste, but the capacity crowd seemed to sure enjoy what they were seeing. We also took the "Behind the fun tour" and got to see up close the behind the stage area, so we were able to really appreciate what the singers and dancers must contend with to put these shows on.

My wife and I were on the Freedom 6/5-6/13 and the "Ticket To Ride" Beatles tribute production show was one of the best we've seen on any of our cruises. Now we both enjoy the Beatles, and like all of their songs, so that may have something to do with it. I know it's just a matter of taste, but the capacity crowd seemed to sure enjoy what they were seeing. We also took the "Behind the fun tour" and got to see up close the behind the stage area, so we were able to really appreciate what the singers and dancers must contend with to put these shows on.

We second that. We also were on the same cruise. We actually wish it had been longer. They could of done a whole other line (set) of songs with the "Yellow Submarine" set. We enjoyed it!!! It is a "MUST SEE" show.

Archived