Zipline excursion in Costa Maya

Going on Oasis next week. The previous western was a rain out for Costa Maya. If anyone has been on this tour please let me know how it was. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I just returned from the Oasis and we did go to Costa Maya. My husband and son did this tour and if you have been on a previous zipline tour, this may be a disappointment. It takes about 1hour and half to get to the ziplining place. It was very hot and humid and they only gave you one small bottle of water so needless to say, both of them were sweating like a fiend.

There were three lines that they got to zipline and were taken to the top by a pulley of sort. The wait for the ziplines were long.

For my son, it was great but for my husband it was a let down. The zipline tour in St Lucia was much better. I hope this helps.

Enjoy your cruise. :D

Thanks for the feedback. We have done the Dragon's Breath zipline in Labadee. I'm now questioning this one. I booked it, but I'll let my husband and sons decide whether to cancel. Thanks again.

Archived