What do you do after Bernard's tour?

DCguys

I just booked the first excursion for our cruise in early November, a group tour with Bernard. We're really excited for the tour (we've never been to St. Martin before), but I see on his website that the tour ends around 3pm. Our ship doesn't depart until 6pm.

Can someone who has taken this tour before tell me if we'll be able to go to the boardwalk area at the end of the tour? Is the drop off near the boardwalk and can we walk from the boardwalk to the ship? Would we have time for this?

Bernard stopped in Philipsburg to give us the option of shopping or we could stay in the van and he'd take us directly back to the pier. We had just over an hour until we sailed so most of us went back to the ship. Bernard gave very clear instructions on how to get back to the ship.

I believe that, unless you request a return to the Cruise Facility, Bernard's tour ends on Front Street at the Court House, right in the heart of Philipsburg shopping.

The Boardwalk is a block away.

From this point, I would allow about 30 minutes to walk back to the Cruise Facility gate, or grab a Water Taxi for a quick (only several minutes) ride back. (Have your camera ready as this is a great photo op.)

gary

Archived