should we upgrade?

joannas

Can you help? We are hoping to go on Seadream II in the first week of December to the Caribbean. Should we upgrade from deck 2 to 3 or 4 - would it be worth while?

Thanks in advance so much for your help!

Can you help? We are hoping to go on Seadream II in the first week of December to the Caribbean. Should we upgrade from deck 2 to 3 or 4 - would it be worth while?

Thanks in advance so much for your help!

For the amount that you are in your suite, I wouldn't spend the extra $$. Not worth it IMHO.

Host Dan

I agree with Dan but some people like the larger windows on 3 & 4. 2 deck is a smoother ride in rough seas being lower in the hull and is closer to the Dining Salon. 3 deck is more convenient for the pool and main deck Lounge. 4 deck is closer to the Topside Restaurant and the TOY Bar. Your choice and there are no bad choices here.:D

J.

We've been on all 3 decks. I agree with Jim that 2 is the smoothest ride in rough seas. All decks are very nice (as is the large window on 3 and 4)), but I have 2 future cruises currently booked and we chose to be on Deck 2. If I get upgraded to a higher deck, then I'm OK with it, but for the difference in price, I'll take Deck 2.

thank you so much guys - you have no idea how comforting your board is to a scaredy cat first time cruiser! We are about to book the 9 night Caribbean cruise early December and I am already over excited - goodness knows what the levels will reach come the end of November

again thank you so much

smiles

Joanna

Thats a great itinerary. Montserrat is on our want to list ever since doing a helicopter flyover of the island. And Anguilla has our favorite beach, Shoal Bay East. The rest of the trip is not too shabby either.:D

J.

yay sounding better and better!

I am hoping to bore you all with a million questions - and those new toys sound fab - my husband is smiling from ear to ear - I'm more of a good book, nice drink and lots of laughs type than the watery sporty type lol

Joanna

yay sounding better and better!

I am hoping to bore you all with a million questions - and those new toys sound fab - my husband is smiling from ear to ear - I'm more of a good book, nice drink and lots of laughs type than the watery sporty type lol

Joanna

You will find the Bali Beds or the Pool Deck lounges exactly to your liking.:D

bravely filled in the emailed request for us on the 5th December cruise - hurry up and confirm Seadream - can't wait ... geesh how many days is it!!! I will try not to start with the are we nearly there yet ... messages till much much nearer the time!

ok I know - I'm getting annoying now (lol) but had to update - deposit taken and cabin booked for the cruise - is it nearly December yet????

I will be very tigger-like for the rest of the day

smiles

Joanna

ok I know - I'm getting annoying now (lol) but had to update - deposit taken and cabin booked for the cruise - is it nearly December yet????

I will be very tigger-like for the rest of the day

smiles

Joanna

Congratulations! You picked a great trip.

J.

Archived