Triumph Inside Stateroom...bathroom ?

KajunKruiser

Will be on Triumph for the first time in the near future, can anyone confirm the counter space (is there any or lack of) for the inside stateroom bathroom? I think I may have been spoiled after my Sept 09 cruise on Conquest. I know the Fantasy & Ecstasy it was just the sink & a shelf just under the mirror, but looking to see if there is actual counter space on Triumph.

Thanks in advance!

This is what the bathroom should look like. Even though this a picture of a balcony cabin bathroom, it should be the same.

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/photogallery/v/cabins/Cabins/carnival+cabin+photos/Carnival+Triumph+Cat+8C+Cabin+8261/Carnival+Triumph+Cat+8C+Cabin+8261+Bathroom.jpg.html

Yep, that's what it looked like. Lots of counter space.

Thanks! I sure am hoping for an actual countertop not just the sink with under/over storage....just a pet peeve of mine & for sanitary reasons of contact supplies & cosmetics....I have been in a balcony stateroom once & yes there was a countertop but on Fantasy class ships there isn't, that's why I'm asking, I'm new to Triumph!

Either way....I'll be cruisin!!! Just hoping for the bathroom space!

Archived