Royal Caribbean Cabin Information Compilation -NO CABIN QUESTIONS POSTED HERE PLEASE!

Ship -  Symphony of the Seas

Deck -  10

Stateroom # - 10709

Stateroom Category – boardwalk balcony  

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – For the most part.  When Aqua Show was on you can still hear it with balcony door closed. But it wasn’t terrible. When you are tired enough from the fun, it’s no problem going to sleep 😆

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No

Any other comments? -  Great view from the balcony.  Room is about halfway to the back over the boardwalk. Could still see the ocean, and the Aqua show Wot not much obstruction from the Abyss slide.  Trundle bed for the kids so they didn’t have to share the same space and kick each other lol.  Sofa closest to balcony.  Clothing space is minimal. I miss the upper shelves above the desk like on Oasis, to store things like sunglasses, sunscreen, etc.  

8EB25401-29E6-4F2A-83FC-379A63E723FE.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Ship -  Mariner of the Seas

Deck -  6

Stateroom # - 6504

Stateroom Category – Oceanview  

Starboard or Port Side - Forward

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – For the most part.  On port days, the noise while lowering and raising the anchor is pretty loud and there is a bit of shaking.  Honestly, other than on our late sailaway in Nassau (midnight), it wasn't a problem since we were up early on port days and on deck during sail away.  Someone who goes to bed early may want to consider the noise and shaking if you have a late port day.

Any other comments? -  The view from this cabin is wonderful with the large, round window.  The one thing we didn't know about in advance is the forward facing windows require the drapes to be closed at night so as to not disrupt the bridge.  That was disappointing from a looking at the stars perspective.  

Ship - Ovations of The Seas

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7128

Stateroom Category –Balcony

Starboard or Port Side - starboard

Quiet Stateroom? – NO - see below

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – great scenic view, ledge outside stops direct view down side of ship.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Yes, very noisy compared to the other 2 cabins I have had on Ovation in the past - mostly water noises of all kinds as if the plumbing from many cabins was running through the roof or walls at the front of the cabin. Toilet was also very loud which I reported along with the rest of the noise & they fixed the toilet same day, but running water, hearing lots of other flush like sounds etc continued & would often wake us up middle of the night. Opposite this cabin is housekeeping areas, so not sure if pipe work happened to connect into there etc. Also could hear anchor drop and cabin vibrated slightly during that process - but cabin is quite forward in position so no surprise in that regard.

Any other comments? - No 

On 6/23/2010 at 4:16 PM, Kokomo91165 said:

Special thanks to Mysticks1 on the Celebrity Cruises forum for this idea. I would like to begin to assemble one for Royal Caribbean.

To the moderators, I would appreciate if we could make this a "sticky" at the top of the page for all to see.

Every week or two I will post a PDF for all the ships and cabin information compiled here.

Please, refrain from posting cabin questions here so this can purely be an informative thread, especially for those that are first time cruisers or seasoned cruisers looking for a great cabin.

The template is as follows:

Ship -Radiance

Deck -7

Stateroom # -7094

Stateroom Category –

Starboard or Port Side -Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –no! Right next to centrum. Very noisy when bands playing, which was every night. Sometimes til 11. Guest services solution was to close fire door, which helped, but banged every time someone went through. Cannot rest in daytime either as bands play most afternoons.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Obstruction below from lifeboat cover.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - extra large angled.

Was wind a problem? -no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? -very shabby

Ship - Grandeur of the Seas

Deck - 3

Stateroom # -3745

Stateroom Category – Inside

Starboard or Port Side - Center (neither port nor starboard)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Not quiet at all.  This room is next to a mechanical room, possibly some type of ventilation. Constant loud noise with vibration.  We were fortunately able to another room in the same category and deck, on the port side.

Balcony View - None

Balcony Size? None

Was wind a problem? - NO

Any specific problems with this cabin? - It is adjacent to a mechanical room, possibly some type of ventilation/HVAC.  Constant noise with vibration.

Any other comments? - well maintained, and very clean.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ship -  Harmony of the Seas

Deck -  6

Stateroom # -  6668

Stateroom Category –  4D

Starboard or Port Side -  Starboard

Quiet Stateroom?  –Yes, even though it was directly across from the elevator/stair lobby we never heard any noise.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -  No

Balcony View - No obstructions.

Balcony Size? -  Normal sized balcony, two chairs and foot stools and end table.

Was wind a problem? -  No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? -  None

Any other comments? -  This cabin was booked on our very first cruise at Next Cruise, the DW wanted to be close to the elevators/stairs.  I worried about noise and considered changing rooms but we stuck with it and would book this cabin again.  We never heard any noise coming from the elevator/stair lobby and it was very convenient to Schooners and one floor down was Cafe Promenade and Boleros.

On 6/23/2010 at 1:16 PM, Kokomo91165 said:

Special thanks to Mysticks1 on the Celebrity Cruises forum for this idea. I would like to begin to assemble one for Royal Caribbean.

To the moderators, I would appreciate if we could make this a "sticky" at the top of the page for all to see.

Every week or two I will post a PDF for all the ships and cabin information compiled here.

Please, refrain from posting cabin questions here so this can purely be an informative thread, especially for those that are first time cruisers or seasoned cruisers looking for a great cabin.

The template is as follows:

Ship - Symphony of the Seas

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9676

Stateroom Category – Ocean View Balcony

Starboard or Port Side -  Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Was wind a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Can music from Dazzles be heard in this room?

Any other comments? -

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 6:52 PM, RCI Cabin Reviews said:

It would be an improvement to the spreadsheet if a column was added to indicate where the bed is located (bath vs balcony). For many cruisers, this is a factor in selecting a cabin.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ship -  SYMPHONY OF THE SEAS

Deck -  8

Stateroom # -  8204

Stateroom Category –  1D

Starboard or Port Side -  Port

Balcony View - 

Balcony Size? -  

Was wind a problem? -

Was there hallway/elevator noise? -  

Any specific problems with this cabin? -  

Any other comments? -  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 12:38 PM, VegasVic14 said:

It would be an improvement to the spreadsheet if a column was added to indicate where the bed is located (bath vs balcony). For many cruisers, this is a factor in selecting a cabin.

I’m having trouble navigating the spread sheet. I’m trying to find info on brilliance 8602 but it looks like I still have to scroll through all the ships listed on the spreadsheet. Am I navigating it incorrectly. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 10:08 PM, jerseygirl3 said:

I’m having trouble navigating the spread sheet. I’m trying to find info on brilliance 8602 but it looks like I still have to scroll through all the ships listed on the spreadsheet. Am I navigating it incorrectly. 

There is an easier way.  Look at the "Managing Data" tab for instructions.

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2021 at 7:53 AM, srice said:

There is an easier way.  Look at the "Managing Data" tab for instructions.

If you click the ctrl key and the F key at the same time it will create a pop up box where you can type what you are looking for. I used by cabin number. if there are multiple cabins with the same number keep hitting the enter key to look for multiple c

cabins with that same number. this trick will work on any excel sheet. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

On 1/21/2021 at 12:38 PM, VegasVic14 said:

I completely agree for a different reason. We have always booked port side cabins.  Since I suffer from severe motion sickness, my face has to forward when lying in bed (same as facing forward when driving a car) to ensure I will not be sick. The Celebrity spread sheet includes bed location which has enabled me to choose the right cabin on all our Celebrity cruises.

We just booked 7 cabins on the Oasis for a Family Celebration next summer and have no idea which way the bed will be facing. Fortunately, I will be able to swap rooms with family if the bed placement in our room doesn't work for me.

• LauraS unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Ship - Adventure of the Seas

Deck - 6

Stateroom # 6604

Stateroom Category – E2

Starboard or Port Side -

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Port

Balcony View - Unobstructed - great view

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -  Handicaped stateroom so balcony is bigger than average.

Was wind a problem? - Wind has not been an issue

Any other comments? - This is our Accessible Stateroom on the Adventure of the Seas. It is cabin 6604 which is a Deluxe Balcony Stateroom. It is category E2 and the cabin is about 275sf, with a 42 SF balcony.

Room 6604 Accessibel Large Balcony Stateroom.JPG

P1120653.JPG

P1120653.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Freedom of the Seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1535

Stateroom Category – 4V

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – VERY quiet

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - no

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – n/a

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - n/a

Was wind a problem? - n/a

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - n/a

Any specific problems with this cabin? - n/a

Any other comments? - cabin was an accessible cabin so it was larger than I expected. Very nice room.   

• 3 weeks later...

Ship: Jewel of the Seas

Deck: 9

Stateroom: 9660

Stateroom Category: 4B - Spacious Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Starboard or Port Side: Aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. No obstructions! Wake view!

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? Huge balcony with two loungers in addition to two chairs and a table.

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? On some days, depending on the wind.

Any specific problems with this cabin? No, not at all.

Any other comments? I uploaded my cabin video here: 

Edited by SteffilovesRCCL

• 1 month later...

Ship - Harmony of The Seas

Deck - 12

Stateroom # - 12250

Stateroom Category – Grand Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Unobstructed view, perfect, high up but not right under the pooldeck

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - good, at the beginning of the hump, so a bit extra space 

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No, just the shower spilled a bit of water to the floor in front of it

Any other comments? - The room felt larger then i thought and really luxurious. Absolutely loved the decor, modern and classic! The sofa was very comfortable and the suite had a ton of storage! Hope to be back some day! 

1912EBCD-1E5E-4C90-95BE-6703F8603BBC.thumb.png.e452ce9186402742e4fe714579d9c768.pngA418CA17-C2EC-4E7F-B620-7B12B0701D63.thumb.png.3f9a7936ff8f55e82fa9598facb96ff4.pngA537CD01-5EDA-4330-BFD4-B0D1B92551B5.thumb.png.bdfc02f270ef70cc27e66cc145277295.png19BA6771-A083-40F3-9609-AB7DD2BD16C8.thumb.png.8ed7427310580dd73e0052dbb9120824.pngF0711D2C-6682-40EB-A7BE-EE8F6FBAC6A8.thumb.png.91660ff1ca2907d4fbbe498a72626b5a.pngCB051641-A82B-4963-8BBF-EBAB4180922B.thumb.png.5eeefaadea6df9eb8e64fefa97d67730.pngCF6FCA13-88B1-4F0C-A2C1-0BEC8577AA0E.thumb.png.6be5c5229692b1c79ecb8f18fdfb2127.png95EEFC8C-3DED-43A8-A57F-A77FCC16C98E.thumb.png.99ae9327a9f8ef591e6925b868bb0cab.png

Ship -SYMPHONY OF THE SEAS

Deck -11

Stateroom # -660

Stateroom Category – SUITE

Starboard or Port Side - PORT

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – VERY QUIET.  WE DIDNT EVEN HEAR THE SHIP DOCKING

NO

Balcony View - DOUBLE SIZE BALCONY WITH TWO CHAIRS AND TABLE AND ALSO TWO LOUNGE TYPE CHAIRS> AMAZING VIEW

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - NORMAL FOR CLASS

Was wind a problem? - NO BUT WE HAD VERY LITTLE WIND ON OUR SAILING

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -NA

Any specific problems with this cabin? - THE CABIN DOOR HAD SOME TYPE OF LEAK WHICH CAUSED IT TO LOOK "FOGGY" WHICH DETRACTED FROM TEH VIEW.  THEY NEED TO FIX IT.  

Any other comments? - WE DID THE ROYAL UP TO GET THIS ROOM>. AS FAR AS THE EXTRA SPACE IT WAS NICE TO HAVE THE BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM AND BALCONY.  BUT THE SUITE LOUNGE WAS THE BEST PART.  

Ship - Serenade of the Seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1054

Stateroom Category – Panoramic Oceanview Suite VT

Starboard or Port Side - Portt

Quiet Stateroom? Pretty quiet.  We heard a little of the music from the Centrum in the evening but it was not problematic

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No Balcony on this suite but the view was incredible.  Five giant panes of glass give an expansive view.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - NA

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - NA

Any specific problems with this cabin? - The only problem is that I am now ruined for regular cabins!

Any other comments? - Awesome cabin!  I would book it again in a heartbeat.

• Like 1