All Inclusive Resorts Nassau/Cheap activities

hulachrisinga01

I am sorry if this question as already been asked. I have two questions actually.

1. Are there any all inclusive resorts in Nassau that are nice?

If not

2. What are some good suggestions of things to do for under $50 per person in Nassua. We will be there from 8am-8am, with my DH and two kids (11&12). We would like to do something on the beach but water parks, dolphins, and pools are great too as long as we have the beach. We want something that food is easily available.

Thanks

There are several all-inclusives in Nassau - Sandals, Breezes and RIU. But none of them cost less than $50 a person and Sandals and Breezes don't allow children.

A couple of good options would be the Blue Lagoon beach day. If you book it directly instead of through the ship, I think it costs $45. Food is extra. Blue Lagoon is a beautiful private island so you'll have the beach but you can also watch the dolphins and sea lions.

Another option would be a day pass at the Wyndham or the Sheraton. They both cost less that $50 and you'd get the beach plus the pools.

Read some of the earlier posts about those options and you'll find tons of information and reviews.

Enjoy Nassau!

A couple of good options would be the Blue Lagoon beach day. If you book it directly instead of through the ship, I think it costs $45. Food is extra. Blue Lagoon is a beautiful private island so you'll have the beach but you can also watch the dolphins and sea lions.

Another option would be a day pass at the Wyndham or the Sheraton. They both cost less that $50 and you'd get the beach plus the pools.

Read some of the earlier posts about those options and you'll find tons of information and reviews.

Enjoy Nassau!

Blue lagoon beach pass INCLUDES lunch and a fruit punch.

Sheraton is $25 pp and does NOT include lunch.

Wyndham cost $40pp and includes a buffet lunch from the seaside buffet. No alcohol.

Does wyndham provide transportation from the pier? Is that an extra cost?

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas, I think the kids would enjoy Wyndham the best.

You can grab a cab.. which will cost approx $5pp. or take the #10 jitney from downtown for $1.25 pp. The jitney is quite easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't really see an answer to the question---I had heard about Breezes Resort. I think it includes drinks (alcohol), food and resort amenities.

Has anyone been there? We were thinking of just going on our own and buying day pass at the front desk rather than thru the ship.

Does anyone know or have you been to Breezes?

The all-inclusives resorts (alchohol and food) are Breezes, Sandals and RIU.

We went to RIU in April. It was $100 a person. I believe the price for Breezes is $60. Last I heard, Sandals was $115. You should check with the resorts for current prices.

None of the resorts are near the port. Breezes and Sandals are on Cable beach. You can take the #10 jitney for $1.25 a person. RIU is on Paradise Island next to Atlantis. It costs $4 a person (plus tip) for a taxi.

Archived