Fascination in December

My mother and I are cruising on the Fascination in December. I have cruised on the Freedom and the Inspiration before and loved it. My question is, does the fascination live up? I had a friend of a friend tell me that she went on her first cruise on the Fascination and hated everything. She said the boat was rocky and the staff was rude. Is this true or just maybe a one time bad experience?

Help!!!

My mother and I are cruising on the Fascination in December. I have cruised on the Freedom and the Inspiration before and loved it. My question is, does the fascination live up? I had a friend of a friend tell me that she went on her first cruise on the Fascination and hated everything. She said the boat was rocky and the staff was rude. Is this true or just maybe a one time bad experience?

Help!!!

When are you going? We will be on her 12/16 for the 2nd time. Our first trip was March 2009 and loved it. Really like the smaller ships - lido deck lay out, overhangs outside lido buffet etc. And I don't know when your friend went, but it has been through Evolutions of Fun so it has the slides and serenity area. Rocky can be anywhere - just depends on the seas. Really looking forward to sailing her again!

Our family went on the Fascination in March of 2009. We loved it. Even though the weather was not good - rainy and cold - we had a blast. It was one of our best cruises ever. The staff was wonderful!.

I will be back on her in a few days and can't wait! Have a good time on your cruise.:D

We just cruised on the Fascination for the 3rd time last month and loved loved loved it. The ship and the crew are just great--and Trevor the CD, too. Have a great time. And Jaxport is so easy and quick to embark/debark, as it's the only ship in port.

We went on the Fascination in May 2010. Like someone else said the ship is smaller and the rooms are smaller but we would jump on it again in a heartbeat. Here are the videos from our trip if you are interested:

Good sailing.

Wesley

Archived