Towel Animals Are Back

Honestly, it all depends on your stateroom attendant. On Liberty I didn't have towel animals on first or last night but on Grandeur I had them every night and on the last night I got two! :)

I asked my stateroom attendant after not getting a towel animal on the first night if they had discontinued them. He said that they don't do them on the first night because it is a really long day for them.

It is a nice, fun touch. Though I do worry about extra work for the steward, additional laundering, etc. But, still - I love them!

When I was on Carnival last month, I just left a note by my first towel animal to please use the same towels for the rest of the week.

I admit that I don't do enough to help protect the environment, but even I feel that new towels every night (especially for the animals who are barely touched) is extremely wasteful and unnecessary.

you know you can reuse your towels if you want. Just leave them hanging on the racks or hooks and that is your signal that you want them left for another use.

Mr Chew was in the hospital this weekend - there was towel animal on his window shelf. I peeked into some of the other rooms in my nocturnal ramblings - they all had them. made me smile when I needed something to smile about.

Mr Chew was in the hospital this weekend - there was towel animal on his window shelf. I peeked into some of the other rooms in my nocturnal ramblings - they all had them. made me smile when I needed something to smile about.

Lady Chew-

Sorry to hear about Mr. Chew. Hope he's doing OK.

How was Oasis?

Susan

well, hello!!

Mr Chew is doing fine, thanks ... we had a very scary day-and-a-half of extremely high sugar. Diabetes runs in his family and it finally kicked in, and of course it caused a crisis on a weekend, with his drs appt to discuss symptoms & get tested scheduled for the Monday afterwards.

We're in the beginning stages of learning what he can eat (which doesn't seem to be much) and what he can't (which seems to be everything) but we'll manage.

Oasis was wonderful!! and absolutely beautiful. It was also very relaxing for us since we really had nothing to do but enjoy the ship.

Can't wait to go on Allure next spring!

Hope all is well with you! Weren't you planning another cruise soon?

Oasis was wonderful!! and absolutely beautiful. It was also very relaxing for us since we really had nothing to do but enjoy the ship.

Can't wait to go on Allure next spring!

Hope all is well with you! Weren't you planning another cruise soon?

I'm so glad to hear Mr. Chew is doing well. Please give him our best.

We went on Enchanment in May to Bermuda. It was a nice cruise but not nearly as fun as we had in February, and five nights is just not enough time! We're on a temporary (I hope!) break from cruising. Our daughter graduated from college and now she's trying to get a job. Until she's able to drive we can't make any long term plans. Wish us luck! I'd love to go on Oasis!

Susan

Archived