Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dac61

29 that's the number of days till we sail the Conquest!!! The excitement is BUILDING!!!!:D

I know how you feel! 28 days for me, 27 if you consider that we're flying down to Miami the day before. I just can't wait!

29 that's the number of days till we sail the Conquest!!! The excitement is BUILDING!!!!:D

Sorry about this news I must tell you, there's going to be a MP reunion on the Conquest the sailing before you will be boarding and we're gonna wreck that ship. So sorry but, it probably won't be in cruising condition for ya :D:eek:

Ahhh, very exciting! We are just about to get into double digits, have been patiently waiting for months. LOL!

As my dh says, 22 days & a wake-up til we board the Splendor. Can't believe its almost here.

Wow i just checked and its only 50 days....better than the 51 i said earlier. Remember book another now so when you get back you will already have another countdown going! No after cruise depression will set in:)

Sorry about this news I must tell you, there's going to be a MP reunion on the Conquest the sailing before you will be boarding and we're gonna wreck that ship. So sorry but, it probably won't be in cruising condition for ya :D:eek:

MP reunion? As in Military Police? Is that the July 25th sailing?