Travel Insurance for B2B Cruises

breezer

My B2B cruises on the same ship were booked separately as 2 cruises. Should I buy separate coverage for each cruise, or can I put them together under one policy? The premium is cheaper if I cover both cruises under one policy. I can't think of any disadvantages either way. Thanks for any opinions.

I don't think the insurance company cares one way or the other. They just want to know your travel dates and how much you're paying for air, hotel, and cruise. In other words, your anticipated non refundable expenses.

My B2B cruises on the same ship were booked separately as 2 cruises. Should I buy separate coverage for each cruise, or can I put them together under one policy? The premium is cheaper if I cover both cruises under one policy. I can't think of any disadvantages either way. Thanks for any opinions.

most plans define a "trip" as one departure from and one return. the trip can include any number of related or non-related segments -- cruise then a land tour, resort stay plus a cruise, two or more cruises, etc. If insurance for your back to back cruises prices out less by combining them on one policy you can certainly do that.

Archived