Another Dawn question: Kids pool

tiff123

We just returned from the Dawn along with a 5 year old, so I spent a lot of time in the kids pool area. There are not a lot of chairs by the kids pool. However, if you go at more off-peak times I was able to find a seat. Do go prepared to possibly get wet and that your 'things' may get wet. There are two water shooters that are usually aimed at the pool, but were able to get moved to spray almost the entire sitting area by a strong kid or adult. There are about 4 chairs that have a ledge behind them for a bag, but other than that your bag will be on the ground and the floor gets wet. I found the driest area was right behind the hot tub, not easy to get to but I preferred it. If your kids don't need constant supervision- glances every few minutes are fine, you might sit by the very small baby pool. The babies are calm, don't splash much, and you can still see your kid walking around- just not in the actual pools.

Archived