I am getting worried - is iot going to rain for the whole of our Cruise ?

Thank you all for your comments. I know it was a daft question as we can't predict the weather but I have never been to the Caribbean before and was unsure of what to expect.

We really can't wait to get there and get on the Ship and are really looking forward to our 1st Cruise.

Thanks again.

Joe Bastardi predicts maximum hurricane weather from August 15-October 15. I would not discard his predictions, since during the latter part of May he predicted that the first June hurricane would be between June 28 and 30. Alex became a hurricane on June 29. By the way, this was the first June hurricane in 15 years; and, the strongest June hurricane in 44 years.

But is he as good a prognosticator as the Psychic Octopus? ;) :p

I've learned not to worry about things I have no control over. If it rains , it rains, it will clear up. And trying to forecast weeks from now is just about worthless. Think of it this way, would you rather not be on the cruise like the rest of us at home working or be on the cruise where it rains a little. I'll trade places with ya'.

Hope the weather is great and you have a great time, rain or shne!!

Archived