Where's Berwyn Gone?

ekco

Berwyn's gone missing. RR's working. People on holiday. Where is everyone this week? Have they all been transported away in the Tardis? Come back all is forgiven.:confused::D

Jan

I'm here, 12 hour shifts, plus her indoors indoors has started to decorate the living room so all in all working 16 hour day at the moment :( wall paper, new carpets, new blinds, new curtains ...:eek: soon to be a new wife if this carry's on :D

Strange about Berwyn though?

I'm here, 12 hour shifts, plus her indoors indoors has started to decorate the living room so all in all working 16 hour day at the moment :( wall paper, new carpets, new blinds, new curtains ...:eek: soon to be a new wife if this carry's on :D

Strange about Berwyn though?

Hello RR

No way!! straight after a holiday, I couldn't do it. Got to refurb the bathroom and can't get motivated just yet, it'll have to wait.:(

Did Berwyn go to the Grand Prix, he's not been heard of since?

Jan

A moan about other posts!! "Thanks for your help" would be nice every now and again. There, I've got it off my chest. Forum etiquette please.:rolleyes: Perhaps that's not really fair as most people are polite and thank you all for that. One person on another forum asked for specific info days ago and NOTHING!! Grrr!! :):) But I'm not bitter!! lol.:D:D

Jan

Perhaps ..now you got my drift ...re posters last May/ June :D

Thank you wouldn't go a miss ;) you Know who you are...come on its easy :D

lol, I got your drift. One I can put up with but serial offenders... don't get me started. :D:D. How's the decorating going? I can barely push the vac round at the moment, still in holiday mood. Got to get up to near Preston for 10.30am tomorrow for grandsons christening. That's not on is it? It takes 3 hours for my face to get back in shape these days, lol. I'd better get up at six then, ha, ha!!

Where's Berwyn? I'm getting worried now!!

Jan

Not decorating, still at work here :( leaving off at 3 due to my footie team playing a friendly :D

Then a party tonight (50th) brother in laws..that will be a mess as a lot of his scottish mates are down :eek:

Berwyn..come on out :p

Not decorating, still at work here :( leaving off at 3 due to my footie team playing a friendly

Then a party tonight (50th) brother in laws..that will be a mess as a lot of his scottish mates are down :eek:

Berwyn..come on out :p

Was it something we said Berwyn?

Rain, rain, rain here, horrible heavy black clouds. Sooo depressing. We missed the summer when we went away, came back and all the strawberries had wilted in the heat. Now this, Autumn. Rain forecast for tomorrow, should be fun all dressed up with an umbrella, lol.:D

Spent all day yesterday getting quotes for car insurance, drives (if you'll forgive the pun) me nuts.:confused:

Enjoy your party. God help you! lol :D

Jan

it's now 12 45 .....:D better not say anymore, :p

I dread to think, lol!! Back from the christening, the service droned on for hours. Nice church though. :D

Jan:D

Been out with them all day :D for lunch and now tonight for a livener, actually feel good :p

You must have the constitution of an ox!! lol.:D:D

Jan

Berwyn's gone missing. RR's working. People on holiday. Where is everyone this week? Have they all been transported away in the Tardis? Come back all is forgiven.:confused::D

Jan

He hasn't been on Thomson boards either. I was wondering if he had ever got any compensation from Thomsons re. the Dream:confused:

He hasn't been on Thomson boards either. I was wondering if he had ever got any compensation from Thomsons re. the Dream:confused:

Hi Linda

Strange, isn't it? Hope everything's alright, he's not even been on to read our messages.:confused:

Jan

Hi Linda,

We complained to Thomsons, although we enjoyed our cruise there were problems with the ship (smells around ship, hot water issues most of the two weeks toilets out of order and buckets all over the place, soot from funnel al over deck) and we recieved a voucher yesterday.

Sue

Still on 10 hr days x 7 days per week Jan :mad: would like a rest and Holiday soon, decorating nearly done..paper is hung and just awaiting on new carpets being fitted next Wednesday ...............sigh!!

It's such hard work!! The worst bit is choosing the fittings and fixtures. We can't decide to carpet the lounge or lay wood veneer, we've got a solid floor under but don't want to put full thickness planking down because we'd have to rip out door frames etc. So!! nothing gets decided, lol.:D:D I love new carpets though, it's great to lie all over them when they've just been fitted, or it that just me, lol.

Worried about Berwyn, he's not even been on for a look. (I am a stalker:D).

When do you go back to normal hours, sounds a bit OTT? Are you planning another holiday this year?

Jan

As I work in Nuclear ..this station has been off line since march..and not being fired until late August at the earliest, so that means all hours need to be worked :(

Thinking of taking another Cruise at Xmas But!!!! with 1st grandchild being 10 months old....she wants to be here :mad:

Had a quick look were Berwyn Lives (portmadog) in his local paper..nothing untowards :eek: perhaps his computer went bang :o

As I work in Nuclear ..this station has been off line since march..and not being fired until late August at the earliest, so that means all hours need to be worked

Thinking of taking another Cruise at Xmas But!!!! with 1st grandchild being 10 months old....she wants to be here

Had a quick look were Berwyn Lives (portmadog) in his local paper..nothing untowards :eek: perhaps his computer went bang :o

What a pair we are!! I was looking at North Wales newspapers the other day!! Is that stalking? lol. On his profile page he was on but not posting on the 13th which is 4 days after his last post but nothing since, it's not like Berwyn to come on and not post on either forum.

Berwyn if you read this we're just worried, please let us know everything's ok at your end.:):)

Re. the grandchild, depends if you have a daughter or son as the parent. If you have a son forget it, you'll get shoved out for the daughters parents on Christmas Day. Vice versa, you're laughing. But I'm not bitter, much. Getting used to it now, eg. the christening last week. lol :D

Been out buying yet more birthday presents today. What a year, not a week has gone by without buying cards and presents for different occasions. Skint now.:(

Jan

Don't work too hard RR :D:D. You must be kn....... er worn out if you're not posting, lol.:p 2 weeks since Berwyn last logged in, can't have defected to the other site can he?:eek: It's weird without him.

Jan

Work hard :confused:

12 hrs shifts, got home to be told ..new carpet being layed tomorrow and the old one has to be pulled..:eek:

So now had to dismantle the TV..my back hurts now with surround sound and Sky (took a photo of the cables ) :D and all those speaker cables, forgot I clipped them all down

All that is left is the 3 seater and 2 seater ..bloody hell it looks bare now :rolleyes:

Now off for a well deserved pint :D or 3

Archived