Where's Berwyn Gone?

ekco

Shall I be a "complete mad woman!" and put a message on the other site then:confused::confused:

Worth a try Linda. If you reply to one of his old posts I think he should get an email. I don't how sending a private message works as an alternative. You could be a bit cryptic and put all our names on it:- Jan, Janet, RR and last but not least Linda (or first if you want, lol). Then if it's not him he'll just think you're a lunatic. I was a bit worried that he just stopped posting there in April but what's the worse thing that can happen? Probably tell us to get lost and stop stalking, ha, ha, :D:D

Jan

Hi all

I have found a Delyth Thomas on facebook but it doesn't give any information apart from the fact that she's female:rolleyes:

However, there is a picture of her and it looks like the same person I have seen on some of Berwyns posts (might be wrong). Can someone find an old photo showing her so I can check. I have saved her picture to my PC but am not sure how to attach it on here.

Mind you even if it is her I'm not sure how to contact her via facebook at the moment, but could investigate a bit more if it is the right person.

Janet

Hi Linda

Thanks. It looks like the same person. What do you think?

Hope I can delete the picture afterwards!!!!!

Janet

Thanks

That's definitely her. We could set up a private detective business, lol.:D

If I remember rightly you go into User CP at the top of the page and click on Edit Options and you should be able to delete the thumbnail. If not, it will be on one of the other choices. :)

Jan

Hi Jan

I thought it was her but just wanted to double check. Now I've got to figure a way out of getting a message to her on facebook. Do you think she will think we are all mad????:eek:

Janet

Hi Janet

Oh yes, lol, but I'm sure she'll understand that we're all just concerned and if everything's ok we'll just go away and stop our investigations. (trying not to say the 's' word), :D:D. Ooh! that doesn't sound right does it but I'm sure you know what I mean. Good work though.:)

Jan

Hi Jan

I'm afraid I've drawn a blank. Can't seem to send her a message without the e-mail address. No point in adding a message to my profile as she wouldn't be able to see it as I am not listed as one of her friends (all very confusing I know).

So it seems we are back to square one. No-one appears to have an e-mail address otherwise that would have been one of the first things to have checked:confused:

Janet

I know what you mean, it's so frustrating with all the dead ends, perhaps Linda will have better luck posting on the other site as they send an email to the poster when there is a reply. Thinking caps on again, lol.:):)

Jan

Cheeky ******

How do you know how old we are???

Both Cagney and Lacey are much older than me and Miss Marple even more so:eek:

Shame I didn't find you on the IE on the 1st July otherwise I could have sorted you out beforehand - LOL!!!

Janet

Quite right too Janet!! You tell him, cheeky beggar, Miss Marple indeed. I tried the archery on holiday and I'll be sending a few arrow over there before long.:D:D:p

Your countdown clocks are showing ok.:)

Jan

Hi Jan

Countdown clocks okay now. Earlier they weren't showing properly. Send an arrow over for me too!!!

RR - There were too many bars to go looking for you - then I would have been accused of stalking you too!!!!

:confused:Hi Janet and Jan,

Well, Tyne Daly and Sharon Gless are older than me too:D

And I'm certainly no Miss Marple:p

No sign of Berwyn then:confused: No response to my post on the other site:(

Been out all day looking after 2 year old grandaughter - so a bit kn****red!!

Sorry,can't think of any other avenues for tracking missing persons:confused:

Hi Linda

We had the grandchildren down on Sunday, ages 6 and 7, and still exhausted. Just woken up after a nap, lol.:D:D

RR's got a nerve. He's not exactly in the first flush himself, lol.:p:p

I had a nosey around Friends Reunited last night but no luck, quite a few with the same name but no match. Of course, he could have gone to school elsewhere so might have another look. Can't look for his wife as I would have to know her maiden name. It's 3 weeks today since he last logged on and 4 weeks until he goes to Mexico. They especially wanted to go there while they could as the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, apparently after which WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!:eek::eek: Ooh!!

It's early days yet, though, since your message and if he's been on nights as usual he might not have got the message yet.

Jan

I had a nosey around Friends Reunited last night but no luck, quite a few with the same name but no match. Of course, he could have gone to school elsewhere so might have another look. Can't look for his wife as I would have to know her maiden name. It's 3 weeks today since he last logged on and 4 weeks until he goes to Mexico. They especially wanted to go there while they could as the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, apparently after which WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!:eek::eek: Ooh!!

Jan

Good job we are going to Mexico in 2011 then:eek:

I think we should all sell our houses and worldly goods and spend, spend, spend next year. If nothing happens in 2012 we'll be destitute and someone will have to pay. Zay vill go ze list!!:D:eek::eek:

Jan

Archived