Size of Balcony on the Star

bigpeewee

My wife and I are about to book a Panama Canal cruise on the Norwegian Star. We will book a Balcony Cabin

Can anyone please give me an idea how big the balcony is. Will it accommodate two chairs and a table with room to at least stretch my legs out in that area between the "cabin" and the "balcony rail".

Thanks.............\\\

I think that you can plan on the balcony being between 4' and 5' "deep"

Just off the Star. Our balcony had two reclining chairs, but was quite narrow. Could stretch our legs only one person at a time :D

My wife and I are about to book a Panama Canal cruise on the Norwegian Star. We will book a Balcony Cabin

Can anyone please give me an idea how big the balcony is. Will it accommodate two chairs and a table with room to at least stretch my legs out in that area between the "cabin" and the "balcony rail".

Thanks.............\\\

There are a huge number of Star pictures at the following. Somewhere in the middle are some of a balcony cabin and the balcony. There are some Spinnaker lounge pics (I think) that are no longer correct since that area has been turned into suites.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/roganderson60/Star/?start=all

There are a huge number of Star pictures at the following. Somewhere in the middle are some of a balcony cabin and the balcony. There are some Spinnaker lounge pics (I think) that are no longer correct since that area has been turned into suites.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/roganderson60/Star/?start=all

Reference my previous post with Star pics, now that I think about it, quite a bit of the Star interior has been changed. So some of the interior pics in addition to the Spinnaker lounge pics are no longer current.

Archived