Fascination 8/26/10- GS or ES

sockster

Other than the extended veranda, does the ES suite offer any other amenities? Also, are any cabins better than others? THANKS

No other amenities. We have a ES Suite on the Fascination that leaves this Saturday. The extended balcony does allow for loungers to be put out there. Here is a video that I found of the Extended Suite on th3e Sensation. It will be roughly the same (except the decor).

Also, the only oter difference I notice is that the balcony wall is clear. On the regular Penthouse Suites the balcony wall is solid.

We were in an ES on Fascination in May. Yes, the regular balconies are SUPER tiny on this class ship. So, the ES, while extended, are still fairly small. We were in U102 if that matters. We had 2 loungers that could lie flat and 1 other chair. Enough room to roam, but not super spacious compared to what we are used to. We greatly enjoyed the room though - it's HUGE.

I thought I had better pics of the balcony, but this is the only one I can find. You can see the size of lounger. I'm standing right at the doorway to our room. This is probably 2/3 of the balcony - just missing the one chair that is off to the left. It was really nicely covered, however, which is different than what we are used to on several of the other balconies we've had.

ry%3D400

Archived