Evaluating a beverage package? Here is a beverage list with prices, as of mid-2010.

jg51

This is only our 2nd cruise with Celebrity. We'll be getting Premium Alcoholic drink packages. Does Celebrity ever discount these packages on the first day of the cruise? I try to pre-purchase all my extras prior to departure (another topic for the future..lol) but if it's a common occurrence I'll wait. Thanks for the help.

Not that Im aware of. I think it would devalue the free drinks packages many will have included in their cruise fare and would annoy anyone who had booked their drinks package in advance at full price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone shared this drink package calculator (xls SPREADSHEET) in a different forum, which I thought was really helpful. you input quantities, types of beverages you expect to drink, length of cruise, and it compares your options. I uploaded a copy of it

Celebrity Drink PKG Selector 2014(1).xls

Edited by johhnnyt

• 3 weeks later...
I can't seem to find on the X website or with a search on CC what this entails?? How many bottles of liquor? Do you have to have a variety or can you order just one type...eg vodka? Thanks for any help/info! LuAnn

Bar Set Up is priced per Bottle... There is a list to choose from. Size of bottle ranges from 750 ml to about 1 Litre (size depends on where in the world the ship is, and what type of liquor chosen). Set up comes with mixes.

Celebrity Website - Bar Set Up = http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/onboard-beverage-packages?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages_overview#onboard_beverage_packages_stateroom_bar_tab/onboard/asrPanel%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_stateroom_bar

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Are the gratuities included in the drink package when you buy it OR do they add that to your tab each time you order.

For example.. on a 10 day cruise a classic alcohol package is $49 a day + 15% gratuities. I calculate that as $563.50 no matter how many drinks you order.

Correct?

Are the gratuities included in the drink package when you buy it OR do they add that to your tab each time you order.

For example.. on a 10 day cruise a classic alcohol package is $49 a day + 15% gratuities. I calculate that as $563.50 no matter how many drinks you order.

Correct?

Classic Alcohol Pkg:

Cost is $ 49 US x Number of Nights (Remaining on the Cruise*) + 15% for Grats

So for a 10 Night Cruise = $ 49 US x 10 + 15% = $ 563.50 US to purchase

Beyond that no other Tips are required... However if you wish you can always Extra Tip

Now if you have a Classic Alcohol Pkg in place under one of Celebrity's Recent Booking Incentives and wish to Upgrade to The Premium (which normally costs $ 59 US + 15% Grats) you can do so for the difference in price of $ 10 US + 15% Grat = $ 11.50 per day / night *

* When Upgrading on the Ship... Your Upgraded Pkg will be effective immediately (they will put a Premium Sticker on your SeaPass Card) and the Upgrade Charge will be based on how many Nights still remain on your cruise. The Upgrade is not retroactive... So any charges that have already been accrued to your SeaPass Card will remain there. Your Pkg is then good thru to the time you finally disembark on the last day of your cruise.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

What about room service?

Is it correct that drinks on room service aren't covered by any of the classic or premium packages?

Not even San Pellegrino?

(Although we are in AQ so I believe bottled water in the room is included)

I would appreciate if people could comment on that.

What about room service?

Is it correct that drinks on room service aren't covered by any of the classic or premium packages?

Not even San Pellegrino?

(Although we are in AQ so I believe bottled water in the room is included)

I would appreciate if people could comment on that.

Room Service & the Inroom Mini Bar items are not covered by any package... Does not matter what you order... Alcoholic or not... If it regarded by Celebrity to be an Extra Charge Item (ALL Waters - Fresh Squeezed Juices - Pops - Premium Teas & Coffees - Slushs / Smoothies - or Beer, Wine, Cocktails) YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CHARGED

The EXCEPTIONS are if you are in a Class of Cabin where your Room Service EXPANDED Menu or Cabin Amenities cover these items

As far as I understand it, Aqua Class In Room Water Deliveries are Still / Spring Water...

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

• 1 month later...

I'm in Grenada right now on the celebrity eclipse and yes it does include probably 20 different martinis but the classes are smaller in size than the big martinis. I will take a picture of the list it's pretty long actually and post it when my vacation is over which won't be for another week

• 4 weeks later...
I'm in Grenada right now on the celebrity eclipse and yes it does include probably 20 different martinis but the classes are smaller in size than the big martinis. I will take a picture of the list it's pretty long actually and post it when my vacation is over which won't be for another week

SouthernMainer, did you take the picture of the drink list? Just checking in with you.

The classic and premium beverage packages are actually posted online. Its celebrity ************ and it's under already booked? Link the beverage packages.

There is a martini bar on board and I would order any martini that was in the menu and I always got it but it was in a smaller glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the Classic package include Martinis and Cosmopolitans, even if they are smaller sized? Thanks. I cannot locate a price sheet for mixed drinks anywhere on the Celebrity website.

Yes it does include both. And it includes specialty coffee like latte' , specialty teas.

On Celebrity's web site, they have beverage packages listed under the link

already booked?

By the end of the cruise, I had sampled about 20 different mixed drinks. Classic package.