Show us Your Aft!

Kim thanks those are great pictures! I'm so sorry that the Allure and Oasis have no AFTS!

Cheryl

Actually they do and they are great corner afts - but Aqua suites are a little out of our league (unless grandson doesn't really need a college fund :p;):D).

Actually they do and they are great corner afts - but Aqua suites are a little out of our league (unless grandson doesn't really need a college fund :p;):D).

Way out of my league also!! Guess i'll have to stay on the Freedom Class and below to sail AFT! :rolleyes:

I recently had the foresight to purchase a hammock before this cruise, and was by far the best thing I've ever done. I took many of naps some intentional some not, but it was quite relaxing to lay out there and just listen to the sea. The hotel manager of this ship said it was the first time anyone had ever brought a hammock (that he has seen). Highly recommended however i don't know if it would work on any other balcony other then the aft balconies since they are so wide. This particular room was 9692 on Explorer of The Seas

This is so awesome! Thanks for posting! We are going on EOS on 10/23 and have Corner Aft Cabin 1688. I'm going to bring one and hope it works on that balcony! How did you fasten it?

• 1 month later...

We had Liberty 1700 (D1) aft. One of the couples on our roll call had this cabin and got bumped up to a suite. She posted it on our roll-call and I was the lucky one to see it first and traded my D1 for this one. It was a great room - lots of room (even with the pole). Mirror image of 1400 already posted on here.

IMG_0052.jpg

• 4 months later...

Our first aft cabin was 9390 on Voyager, and we loved it ... the view of the wake is intoxicating.

We'll be on the Freedom in November, and were able to snag JS 1706 ... and then 20 minutes later, my sister & her husband snagged JS 1406 (mirror image) ... we'll be hoping to have the divider door between balcony's opened for us.

Michael & Silke

4 1/2 years ago I convinced my fiancee to cruise in Alaska. We had a side balcony cabin and an aft cabin opened. As he hemmed and hawed about changing....I booked it (former travel agent - specialized in cruising - I knew). On the cruise we peeked in a side balcony cabin....to see the difference.

I created an aft cabin MONSTER!!

We were married on the Radiance of the Seas the following year 1604 - AFT junior suite .....what else..... nothing but aft now.

We are next scheduled for the Explorer of the Seas and will be snuggled in cabin #1688 (aft corner) ....complete with stripper pole!

Thanks for the pictures everybody! We are enjoying them!

Oh my do they EVER!!!!

850 sq. foot cabin......800 sq foot balcony (estimated cabin & balcony size) - have you looked at photos of these....outrageous!