Show us Your Aft!

Hello everyone!

We will cruise in Serenade 9258 next year. Has anyone stayed in it recently and if so, do they have lounge chairs on the balcony?

Hate to pack our blow up footstools unless necessary!

Thanks! Melissa

We were in Serenade 9658 in January. We had 2 lounge chairs, a table and 2 straight chairs. Our friends were in 9258 and their cabin was the same.

We were in Serenade 9658 in January. We had 2 lounge chairs, a table and 2 straight chairs. Our friends were in 9258 and their cabin was the same.

And if they don't, ask. These Afts being big that passengers ask for couple more for company. So one cruise to another chairs get moved and sometimes not back. Sail 60-100 nites yr on these Radiance Class Aft by myself and attendant asks if I can spare my extras for other balcony's..

• 2 weeks later...
8590 on Vision of the Seas.

0d56e46e464610adc3f9e44062413597.jpg

Vision and Rhapsody have the best aft cabins.....

I got 59 corner aft nights scheduled between them til the end of 2019.

#RoyalKeepSmallShips

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Deck nine aft? :o Silly boy...that puts you sleeping in the spa...but nice choice! ;)

8600 for December.

We had 8596 for the TA last year

Before this one we have Serenade 1602, and Enchantment 8172

• 3 months later...
Let's be honest for the newbs. There is very little privacy on that balcony. [emoji6]

Hello Windjammer d1eccf02469f6ca27f6b4754d01022b6.jpg1ef1066261e1296978b74fe90ca7482c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Was this on Serenade, 1602 balcony? Yikes. We have our first aft 1102 on September 16? Yikes. Didn’t realize how much visibility there was from the WJ.

Was this on Serenade, 1602 balcony? Yikes. We have our first aft 1102 on September 16? Yikes. Didn’t realize how much visibility there was from the WJ.

No, you are only looking at a 1/5 the depth of the Balcony. They are deeper then wide. You could sit out there laying lengthwise getting no tan lines and won't be seen. This picture is 1100 anyway, wider. I usually enjoy 9256 myself but did multiple B2B in 1602 &1102...

Edited by ONECRUISER

No, you are only looking at a 1/5 the depth of the Balcony. They are deeper then wide. You could sit out there laying lengthwise getting no tan lines and won't be seen. This picture is 1100 anyway, wider. I usually enjoy 9256 myself but did multiple B2B in 1602 &1102...
Yes it is deeper, but Sheldon inferred 'action' was going on back there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk