In Suite Reception

Hi Folks .....

We are looking at booking a family cruise on Oasis for Spring 2011, my wife and I shall be taking and paying for my parents, my wife's sister and her mother. None of the guests we are taking have ever cruised before and we want to ensure they have a great family vacation.

The question I have is can I order 2 or 3 bottles of Champagne and Canapés to be delivered to my room on a couple of the nights so that we can have a few private drinks before we head out for the evening. If it makes any difference we shall be in a Owners Suite and the others will be in a Grand Suites.

Has anyone every done this ????

Thanks in advance for your time in offering any information or advice.

You will receive a letter from your Concierge introducing him/herself prior to your cruise..That would be an excellent time to reply with anything you might want to arrange..Enjoy a wonderful cruise !!

You might also want to consider pre-ordering from the website. There are several packages available for you to look at. On our cruise last year, we had two groups in grand suites, and the rest were in balcony staterooms. anyway, they ordered the packages which included champagne, hor's douveres, and stuff. Everynight you can have some type of food and drink delivered to your stateroom. In the suites you will receive canapes on formal nights. these should be already included. Suggest you also speak with your concierge. Ours was wonderful and they will go above and beyond to help suite guests.

Archived