Superbowl on LOS?????????

sweetz

We will be cruising on the LOS on 2/5/2011 which is a Saturday and Iam sure all you football fans are aware that sunday 2/6/2011 is the day of the Superbowl will RCI show the game during our cruise?

We will be cruising on the LOS on 2/5/2011 which is a Saturday and Iam sure all you football fans are aware that sunday 2/6/2011 is the day of the Superbowl will RCI show the game during our cruise?

We cruise every year and always watch the game from the comfort of our room.

We have been on the Serenade for the past 3 years for SuperBowl. They show it in all of the lounges, cabins and in the main theater. Put out all kinds of appetizers and tailgating type food.

Also, since it was the 2nd night of the cruise, which is usually formal night, they changed formal to night #3.

We were on the Liberty this past Superbowl and they had a big party in the ice rink theatre. They had a giant screen and small tv's all around.

There was a buffet set up down where the ice rink is with hot dogs, tacos and other items that I don't remember. Drink servers came around all during the game.

It was also in the On Air club as well. It was LOTS of fun!!! They even had a Superbowl pool that they ran on the Promenade prior to the game. I don't recall how much the squares were. I want to say $25 for 5 but don't hold me to that.

I will be on the Radiance for the Superbowl and was wondering if they would have a big party!

In fact about an hour ago, I was just thinking it would be on formal night of my cruise.

Thanks for starting the thread OP!

this is what I got from rccl:

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response.

For the regular football season, Royal Caribbean International will have the usual NFL® season coverage of 4 games each week--a 1:00 pm and a 4:00 pm Sunday afternoon game, as well as Sunday night and Monday night games. We also offer NFL® Thanksgiving games and Saturday games in December along with the full playoff schedule and the Super Bowl®. Additionally, NCAA® football is available for viewing on Saturday afternoons. Football games that are televised on days of the week other than those referenced above may not be available on Royal Caribbean International ships. Please note that specific game details are not confirmed until the week of sailing.

Ms. Best, thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Sincerely,

LaToya McAlpine

I will be on the Radiance for the Superbowl and was wondering if they would have a big party!

Yes ..... there will be a big party ! :) As a previous poster mentioned , the game will be shown in all lounges and theaters! It's the Superbowl!! :D

Thanks for all the responses and thank you football gods this will make my DH so happy to know he will not miss the Superbowl due to cruising he was so worried esp since its being played in the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium and he is hoping the COWBOYS go all the way this year:)

Archived