Breakfast room service menu

We, too, really enjoy having breakfast delivered in the morning by room service and eating it out on our balcony. Even with the small table, we don't have any problems.

This time we will be in an inside cabin since it's a shorter 4-night cruise (must have a balcony for week-long cruises) so I doubt we'll do breakfast in our room at all.

We may give the dining room a try, if they will let us sit at our own table and not force us to sit with others. We don't enjoy making polite conversation over breakfast. So we'll see, otherwise it will be the Windjammer for us but we always enjoy that too. Lots of times, when we do have a balcony, we'll just order coffee/juice and a fruit plate to share to enjoy on the balcony, then shower/dress and go to the Windjammer for our "real" breakfast. :)

This is my partner on our balcony in St Thomas. We were on Oasis and this was one of my favorite moments. We tried to do it again the next morning in St Marteen but we were on the "sunny" side and it was way too hot. In the shade it was perfect:

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/dkoenig101/Oasis/217-1.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='tiggerman101']This is my partner on our balcony in St Thomas. We were on Oasis and this was one of my favorite moments. We tried to do it again the next morning in St Marteen but we were on the "sunny" side and it was way too hot. In the shade it was perfect:

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/dkoenig101/Oasis/217-1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Nice picture, thanks for posting. I am happy to see that everything fit on the table out there! Wasn't sure as you can never tell from an empty table what the size really is!

This is our 1st cruise ever and I can't stop thinking about it!

Is that apple juice I see? I think it's an extra charge right?

[quote name='sargenet']Same thing happened with my sister! She got stuck putting up with a cross country drive her hubby wanted to take on a vacation. She hates car rides! They drove from Chicago to San Diego and back (and only stayed 4 days). He owed her one so she said she wanted to go on a cruise. He has ALWAYS refused to cruise. Last 2 cruises she took with me!

So this time he caved in (because he owed her a trip of her choice) and they booked a 7 day cruise. It was the first balcony for her also. He was a total BEAR leading up to the cruise. Griped and complained the whole time about having to take this cruise. She thought she would kill him.... ( had my passport ready in case he backed out!!)

And even though they had horrible weather.. and only had one nice port day... he had a BLAST! His favorite thing was sitting on the balcony having coffee and watching the ocean. And he is already wanting to take another cruise in March. Wasn't so bad after all I guess![/quote]

This sounds just like MY DH...he was never interested in cruising...he was certain he would be bored stiff...after many years of coaxing he finally agreed...our 1st cabin wasn't a balcony..but there WAS coffee available 24/7 so he was in java heaven...a fews years later I booked our 1st balcony & there was no going back...one of my favorite pic's of him is sitting on that balcony in his robe & a cup of coffee in his hand!:D

Archived