What is the What is the website to see which ships meet in port on a given day?

cowbuoy

Not sure I get it. Cruisecal charges a membership fee. Are you all paying for that? If so, what makes it worth it? I have used cruisett and it is free.

~Intrepid <-- cheap, cheap, cheap :)

I did not pay in the past, but I haven't used it in a while. I would try the site zimomiller posted : http://cruisett.com/ships.php?ShipID=152

It looks like they are together 3-4 times every month in Nassau and Cozumel.

I believe the information for Nassau is out of date. Epic and Oasis were originally scheduled to be in Nassau on the same days, but the schedule for Oasis has changed. For its Eastern Caribbean itinerary, Oasis visits Nassua on day 2, St. Thomas on day 4, and St. Maarten on day 5 -- basically the reverse of Epic's schedule.

Here is an earlier thread on that topic:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1198981

For example, cruisett is showing Epic and Oasis both in Nassau on August 20. Epic will indeed be in Nassua on August 20, but Oasis will actually be there on August 16.

Epic and Oasis will both be in Cozumel on the same days, on day 6 (Thursday) of their Western Caribbean itineraries.

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure I get it. Cruisecal charges a membership fee. Are you all paying for that? If so, what makes it worth it? I have used cruisett and it is free.

~Intrepid <-- cheap, cheap, cheap :)

Just thought I'd revive this thread to comment on what I am seeing on cruisecal today. I did subscribe to cruisecal about a month ago to give it a try and see how it compares to other sites such as cruisett. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but was hopeful that cruisecal might provide more accurate information as itineraries change.

What I am seeing today bears that out. While cruisett still shows Epic going to St. Maarten and St. Thomas this week, cruisecal has been updated to show Epic going to Cozumel and Roatan on a "Storm Deviation".

Also, cruisecal has the revised Nassau schedules for Oasis of the Seas while cruisett still shows Oasis and Epic together in Nassau on their Eastern Caribbean itineraries.

Now is this worth a $24.95 annual subscription? The jury is still out on that one for me. Obviously I already knew Epic was deviating to Cozumel and Roatan this week from this forum. But I just wanted to mention cruisecal does appear to be providing timely updates to the information on their site.

BLUEMARBLE: Thank you for your input. As I have mentioned on various threads cruisecal is by far the most accurate of these type of websites. One thing I also pointed out for folks leaving out of southern Florida is that cruisett lists two completely separate ports for the really big city north of Miami: Fort Lauderdale and Port Everglades. Two lists, same 'port'. The lists even show different ships and different lines NOT on the other 'list'. Several of their ports are way out of date, as mentioned Nassau, which has not changed the OASIS/EPIC meetings that were altered several months ago. I can't imagine how many of their other ports are out of date if they can't even get Nassau and Port Everglades right. For 'free' its errors are just not worth it. I prefer cruisecal and its accuracy. And as mentioned before you can join, and quit, WHENEVER you want. It is just $3 a month for as long as YOU choose to join, quit whenever you're done needing the sites information.

Archived