Can I go topless ....

Rum Rat

Maybe Thomson Cruises More up your street my love!!

Really ?

I really dont mind people being topless on a ship or at a beach.

Its natural. My late hubby and I went on holidays to spain, and I didnt mind, seeing all the topless women on the beach.

Mind you, he didnt complain either:)

Topless bathing is nohing at all to do with class or exhibition im 31 and have always at some point on my holidays gone topless.

And I would think it quite rude if somebody told my hubby he had to wear something on his chest before he sat in the sun.

Plenty sun cream so not to burn them if the sun is shinning you do as you wish.

Enjoy

We saw one dirty old doll on Oceana whip her bikini top off ...re-arrange the staps and pop it back on,,,what an awful sight,,,An old guy with a walking frame nealry fell over,,

:D

probally the same old doll I saw using the buffet, without using gel and refusing to "cover up" as those nice hard working crew asked her to. No she wasnt topless in the buffet, just wearing her top and as i was full of manners, i did not want to look any further down from the belly button which was buried within a mass of wrinkles.

or Carnival, they have special area up top !

Interestingly, according to John Heald's blog, topless sunbathing is now prohibited on Carnival ships, even in the adults-only area high up. He did a "who decided that we can't do today what we used to do ten years ago?" blog entry.

Interestingly, according to John Heald's blog, topless sunbathing is now prohibited on Carnival ships, even in the adults-only area high up. He did a "who decided that we can't do today what we used to do ten years ago?" blog entry.

So I can't sunbathe topless? :mad::mad:

Mike

Topless bathing is nohing at all to do with class or exhibition im 31 and have always at some point on my holidays gone topless.

And I would think it quite rude if somebody told my hubby he had to wear something on his chest before he sat in the sun.

Plenty sun cream so not to burn them if the sun is shinning you do as you wish.

Enjoy

You have never been topless.

Prove it.

There are some sights that are better reserved for the confines of the bedroom or balcony, as long as the balcony is not overlooked! Heaven forbid we should have to observe a beached whale type below us in the altogether.

Among them are elderly gents or ladies with grey hair protruding from all parts of their swimwear or chests. Yuck!

Next, those of a large build who wear miniscule swimming costumes and hang over the edge of them, thinking they are some sort of Daniel Craig, not. Gross!

Finally, those who strut their stuff, oblivious of the amusement it causes to other passengers thinking they are the bees knees in cool. Sad!

... and get a suntan on R010 Transatlantic or will it be too cold?

Southampton Sept 5th to New York, up the East Coast to St John's Newfoundland and back to Southampton Sept 29th.

Mike:rolleyes:

Mike its up to you, but please don't scare the women, when you get to certain age, its better to keep it covered up.:eek:

With the number of cruises you have done, even on your World Cruise, you should know now, that it depends on the weather, and I would imagine the closer you get to America, the warmer it will get.:D

We took a very similar cruise last year with Cunard on Queen Victoria, sailing from Southampton on 18th September. It took a southerly track to follow the good weather and it was warm enough to sunbathe all the way. And the sun was still strong enough to tan - or burn if you weren't very careful! But good weather cannot be guaranteed in the Atlantic in September, or any other month for that matter, as I'm sure you are aware.

Archived