Grand Turk Margaritaville Crowded

cantw82cruz23

I've only been there once and we were with another ship and it was very crowded. The cabana's are definately worth the $100 for the day and that covers up to 4 people.

I don't know of another pool option.

Margaritaville will be very crowded with 2 ships in port. You can go farther to the left off the dock to go to Jacks Shack, or go right off the dock. If you go down past the Carnival beach area to the right the beach will be practice deserted.

Margaritaville will be very crowded with a real party atmosphere.

No other pools that I know of but the ocean and beach is awesome in Grand Turk.

As others have already mentioned, Jack's Shack is a bit further down the beach and they rent (or at least did rent) snorkeling gear. A very popular spot that probably won't be nearly as crowded.

We were there in May. I rained the WHOLE day. You couldn't even find a seat in Margarittaville. :( The pool was empty though. :rolleyes: The beach area was beautiful with lots of shade. I'm sure if it hadn't rained, people would have been more spread out. I want to go back some day.

I went to a place right next to the Margaritaville fence, not Jacks and it was a great time. There were maybe 8 ppl total on the beach area and they had live music and great service:) We passed through MV and it was loud and crowded. I was on the Destiny and we were the only ship.

We were there once and did not find it very crowded.

There is another place down the road a bit called Jack's Shack that is supposed to be real nice but have not been there yet.

Jack's shack is awesome!

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

Archived