Harry's Steakhouse Dress Code

cantw82cruz23

We got a confirmation card in our cabin and on it it said something like "Dress clothes required". It could be because it happened to be one of the elegant nights on the ship though.

Having said that, my husband wore a suit and a tie, and I wore a dress and we were dressed pretty much like everyone else there. I think there was one guy who wore just a shirt and tie, no jacket. (and pants of course!)

We got a confirmation card in our cabin and on it it said something like "Dress clothes required". It could be because it happened to be one of the elegant nights on the ship though.

Having said that, my husband wore a suit and a tie, and I wore a dress and we were dressed pretty much like everyone else there. I think there was one guy who wore just a shirt and tie, no jacket. (and pants of course!)

If you go on Elegant night you would dress the same as the main dining room.. but I know my hubby doesn't wear a tie to Elegant night and has never worn one to the steak house..

If you go on Elegant night you would dress the same as the main dining room.. but I know my hubby doesn't wear a tie to Elegant night and has never worn one to the steak house..

We did Harry's on the Liberty in May, and David's on the Pride last month. I believe both reservation cards and elsewhere stated "Cruise Elegant". On both, we made reservations at the steakhouse on the 2nd "formal" night. In Harry's I wore a shirt, tie and sport coat,with khaki's, for me WAAAAAYYYYY overdressed!!! But several other guys were in there with just polo's and khaki's. On Pride in David's (gotta LOVE that statue of David in front!!) I "dressed" down to khaki's and open collared dress shirt, which I notice several other fella's wearing. The ladies all varied, but I did not see any gowns or any real formal attire.

I recall when making reservations at the then called Golden Fleece Supper Club on the Legend, the hostess rhymed off all the things you couldn't wear, only one I recall from that list was "slippers". Huh? :eek: I'm assuming that was added because someone did wear slippers at least once. It's probably more casual now, slippers might even be acceptable :D

Archived