How are you bringing things on?

audi02

Hi,

I'm getting married on Inspiration in October. I'm trying to work out the details. I am making bags for everyone's cabin, but I have no idea how to bring them on board and pass them out. Anyone figure out how to handle this? I have 16 cabins going.

Also, I have heard that you can only carry on a few things. What about about everything I need for my wedding (decorations, cake topper, favors, gift box....). Does that stuff count as carry on baggage? I want to be able to finish getting ready, so I will need my carry on for make-up and other final beauty things, plus dress and shoes.

Don't know if you have a TA but we arranged with our TA to bring our welcome bags on board and pay to have them delivered to the cabins before boarding. We will work out the final details when it gets closer to March, but for right now all I know is that I have to submit a list of items that are in the bags 8 weeks prior and pay $1 per bag to get delivered. I am sure if you are doing a wedding they expect you to have more carryons than regular cruisers, but you may want to call to verify. Hope that helps:)

Hi,

I'm getting married on Inspiration in October. I'm trying to work out the details. I am making bags for everyone's cabin, but I have no idea how to bring them on board and pass them out. Anyone figure out how to handle this? I have 16 cabins going.

Also, I have heard that you can only carry on a few things. What about about everything I need for my wedding (decorations, cake topper, favors, gift box....). Does that stuff count as carry on baggage? I want to be able to finish getting ready, so I will need my carry on for make-up and other final beauty things, plus dress and shoes.

From what other Brides have said on here, you give all your wedding items (bags, decorations, toppers, favors etc) to your coordinators when you get to the terminal. They carry them aboard and place them where you tell them. Send your TWE coordinator an email letting her know what you plan to bring and I am sure she will go over that with you.

Archived