Anyone get a RCCL Survey email?

Got it, read it, saw that it wanted me to download something and hit DELETE as fast as I could.

IF this is a legitimate request from RC, they really need to work on their presentation.

This looked about as far from legit as I can imagine.

Good luck to those of you who responded - I suggest running your anti-virus software every day for a while.

:rolleyes:

Is this all legitimate? Have others gotten one? I don't know why it struck me as odd, it just didn't look like the usual emails I get from RCI. Am I just being a nervous Nellie?

If it is legit having people download an application is a very bad idea. I would say evil. I got the email and ignored it because of that primarily, and secondarily because the return email address was not from the Royal Caribbean domain. It was from <surveys@evocinsights.com>.

I also got the survey. I started to do it, but as soon as it directed me to book a soda package, I stopped and deleted it. Logging in to my actual booking and ordering things to complete a survey did not sit well with me. I'm sure it's legit, but it seemed a little under handed to me.

By the way, it did not require a PC. It just required Windows. I am using a Mac.

Like most of you, got mine yesterday....never opened it but I am going to delete it.....not worth the Ten spot......If they want to give us an hour in the Schooner......all drinks FREE...Then I will do it......do you hear me RCCL! :)

Mike

I got it too and started it but after two questions it said I was not appropriate for completing the survey. oh well. We will be pulling out of Ft Lauderdale at this time in two weeks. I can't wait!!!!!!!!

We didn't qualify either............only answered 2 questions too.

It's been 36 hours since I answered the email and completed the questionnaire===so far, so good. My computer has not blown up, no malware anywhere, and noone has messed with my reservations. And I did take time to research E Voc insight (the ones who sent out the survey) and they are a legitimate survey business. You can google them on the internet. Now, if there were only someway everyone could send their invites to me, I would be happy to earn multiple $10 checks:D

I got one the week after I returned from my cruise on the Oasis. It told me it would take about 20 minutes. However, it didn't say anything about getting $10.

It asked me specific questions regarding my cruise on the Oasis.

It did take 20 minutes exactly.

I've gotten the request twice. I talked about it w/my husband and decided we didn't want to do it. I just had a gut feeling about it and it didn't seem legit. Not to mention I don't like downloading something I'm not familair with. Since I deleted the first one, I was surprised to get another. I guess they are persistent. If anyone wants a copy of how it reads, I've posted it below:

Dear Valued Royal Caribbean Guest,

Royal Caribbean International is looking to improve its website to better meet your needs! As part of this effort, a select group of guests have been invited to help evaluate the website. We would very much appreciate your feedback, if you would be willing to set aside 20 to 30 minutes to complete a website evaluation. All replies will be treated confidentially.

Upon completion of the survey, to thank you for your time and feedback, we will reward you with $10 US (or equivalent in your local currency).

This website evaluation is different from other surveys you may have taken in the past. You will be asked you to browse the RoyalCaribbean.com website, perform simple tasks, and report your experience with the site. You will use an application called the Keynote Connector toolbar, which will sit on top of your browser and assist you during this evaluation. Additional information describing how it works will be provided once you have qualified for the survey.

For the best survey experience, you should use a Windows-based PC running Internet Explorer or Firefox. We ask that you disable any pop-up blockers you may be using prior to beginning the survey. Additionally, we ask that you complete the survey in one sitting, so please set aside 20-30 minutes before beginning the survey.

As a reminder, all successfully completed surveys will earn $10 US (or equivalent in your local currency).

Thank you in advance. Your feedback is very valuable to us!

Kind regards,

Royal Caribbean International

Archived