What time can you board Golden Princess?

Liv to Cruz

What time can you board? We are leaving from San Pedro, Ca. Going on the Golden Princess. I want to board early...like 11:00 am. I have heard that lots of you do that. What's the scoop?:rolleyes:

Boarding starts around Noon. :)

I have never boarded at 11:00 am.

They are still cleaning cabins at 11:00.

I have not yet sailed out of San Pedro (will be doing so in Spring), however, this past July out of Seattle for a Golden sailing...we arrived at 11, proceded directly to securtiy, check in and were on the ship by 11:45.

The only wait was us being slow (bathroom breaks, fishing the laptop out of the bottom of the carry on, etc)

So again, not San Pedro specific, but I would think an 11:00 port arrival would be perfect

In the past, we've been there by 11, but usually would have a wait in line. But that much closer to getting on, then if we waited until 1.

The last time we got there at 12:15pm (dang traffic on the 405) and were immediately directed to a waiting clerk. No lines at all.

Archived