ESPN 2 on the legend?

ynwasteve

Does anyone know if the Legend has ESPN2? I'm hopeful that at least the sports bar with have it, as my beloved Liverpool plays the Man Citeh on Monday afternoon (our first Sea Day!) Seems like it might be a good way to spend a cruise afternoon for me!

Does anyone know if the Legend has ESPN2? I'm hopeful that at least the sports bar with have it, as my beloved Liverpool plays the Man Citeh on Monday afternoon (our first Sea Day!) Seems like it might be a good way to spend a cruise afternoon for me!

Yeah, only ESPN International.

But on the good side for you, they play every conceivable kind of soccer, 95% of the time.

We sailed the week before the Colts/Bears Superbowl and only saw a tiny 5 minute mention at the end of a Sportcenter International, one day that week.

Other than that, it was Manchester United soccer, indoor soccer and even Brazilian beach soccer. (which I had never heard of0

We sat and watched Ireland play a British team with this die hard Irish fan, who was living and dying with each play.

The 20 or so of us in the sportsbar with him, wound up cheering with him for his team, which he was so focused, he didn't even notice us until about 5 minutes left in the match.

Best of luck that your game is televised.

You have a better shot than a NFL, NHL, MLB or MBA fan would have.

Bill

In 2007 ESPN2 was there filming a story about people watching sports on a cruise ship. I got about 3 minutes of on camera time.

Thanks for the replies. I checked ESPN international's programming schedule, and I may be in luck...or watching little league baseball (depending on whether the ship gets general ESPN International or ESPN International - Caribbean). I don't know the difference, and I'll be cruising so I'll be happy either way. Plus my DW doesn't seem too keen on me spending the afternoon indoors watching footie, anyway. It may be better for me if the game isn't on.

Archived