Southwest change

nanatink

Is the fare the same or less? If so (or if you don't mind paying the extra), log into your booking and change it. I do it all the time.

Under "my travel" on the right hand side, click "change flight".

http://www.southwest.com/

Enter confirmation number and name. Select passenger and flight(s). Dates will default to current booking, but double check. If you like your options, select and confirm.

Go to "change flight" on the SW website and enter your conf #. You can select the earlier flight & the system will tell you if there's any additional charges. SW does not charge any fees to change flights, but the new flight may be priced higher based on occupancy, 14 day advance purchase etc.

It's easy peasy - I change flights all the time. Good Luck!

We already have a flight booked with SW but found out they now have an earlier flight. Is there any charge to change this online?

WN/Southwest (SW means Air Namibia) allow you to change flights with only any change in fare as the cost. IE; no fees for changing the flight unless the price of the earlier flight is more (if it's less you'll get a credit)

Archived