Kinetic wall?

lildan

oops!

sorry I should have said "Kinesis Wall"....must put my glasses on when I read the brochure in future....call it an aged blonde moment.

and having googled it properly I now know it is an interactive training wall which is just what I hoped for...

but thanks for the info on kinetic wall...I learnt something...and who knows perhaps they'll have one on board one day!!

thanks

xH

A kinesis wall (on the Odyssey and Sojourn) is a series of pullies and weight resistance that you use in a circuit you can do a thirty minute program where you exercise different parts of your body and includes a resting point where you use free weights so not really resting

It is really effective and I was told that you can burn up to 450 calories in a thirty minute work out and you also continue burning calories for the next couple of hours

The resistance level is determined by where you place the pins for the weight adjustments so it's suitable for every ability

Archived