do they still have a topless deck on Carnaval cruises

mgable

Feel FREE to join them....I'm quite sure most men wouldn't give a hoot..

I mostly like to swim topless but I wouldn't do it if it wasn't permitted or if no other girls were topless. I'm a free spirit but I try not to offend or freak people out. Of course, some people truly are uptight and it's nearly impossible not to offend some.

We will be going on the carnival Triumpth In January and I thought I saw A post somewere that there is not a topless deck. Just wondering as It is something my wife likes to do while cruising?

Yes there is a topless deck on every Carnival ship.

Since the demise of the topless deck, I have, on occasion, seen women sunbathing topless.

This has been on the higher decks forward....Sun or Sky?

Carnival employees know they are topless, at least the drink guy does. Nobody has asked them to cover up.

Since the demise of the topless deck, I have, on occasion, seen women sunbathing topless.

This has been on the higher decks forward....Sun or Sky?

Carnival employees know they are topless, at least the drink guy does. Nobody has asked them to cover up.

Thanks for the tip Mona, I'll check it out. If other girls are doing it and the drink guy doesn't say anything I'd be comfortable with that being an unoffical "ok" to go for it. (After the baby, of course. I've already been told to keep my tummy covered til baby is born.)

Archived