Zipline in Roatan

kema1987

Book a tour through Victor Bodden. He is awesome- just google him. You will have a priavte driver and he will take you to the zip line and you will arrive prior to the ship's group and then have plenty of time for some of the best off the beach snorkeling. Be sure to visit the iguana farm and the monkeys at Victor's house. If you hit the beach at the west end, you can order cocnut shrimp, baked poatato, salad,and fresh bread for 12.00. This port rocks. My favorite of all!

WE're going with Clip N Zip. They are advertised as the safest in Roatan. THey are located right outside the cruise terminal and have a good website if you want to look them up

I just checked out the website Pirates of the Carribean ziplining. It looks amazing!!! I know what we'll be doing that day.

We cruised the Valor to Roatan in July and did the Pirates of the Caribbean. We've ziplined other places, but theirs was BY FAR the best! We did the Extreme version. Friendly, safety oriented guides. HIGHLY recommend. Have a great time! :D :)

:)I just checked out the website you recommended for ziplining. It looks amazing!!! Now I know what we'll be doing that day. Thanks - Linda

We booked with Island Marketing for our shore excursions for Roatan and Ocho Rios on our 2009 cruise and couldn't have been more pleased with the service and prices. South Beach Zipline was the canopy tour we used. The views were incredible, the equipment was clean and safe, and the guides were awesome. We had both young children and older adults in our group and the guides were helpful, encouraging, and made the experience great for all.

We didn't cruise this year, but we're planning a cruise with a large group of family and friends for 2011. I am responsible for all shore excursions and definitely plan to go with Island Marketing again.

We are booked with Island Marketing for their zipline/snorkeling tour, we our on the Legend. So far I have read good reviews on this excursion. Good luck choosing a company to go with, sometimes with all the different reviews it becomes mind boggling!

Does everybody zip line at the same place? In other words, regardless who you book with (Bodden, Pirates, extreme, etc.) are you all taken to the same place to zip line?

~pugmommy

No. Victor Bodden has his own zipline, which is smaller than the commercial properties. There are at least 2-3 other zipline locations on the island. We passed them on the way to the west end beaches. For $65 per person they picked us up in an air conditioned van at the port, took us to victor's property for ziplining and a visit to his animal park, then took us to Infinity Bay for the afternoon. We had 11 of us ranging from 9 to 72, so his "less extreme" zipline was perfect for us. The guide/driver (william) was with us the entire day.

797-vi.jpg

1083-vi.jpg

837-vi.jpg

891-vi.jpg

952-vi.jpg

Archived