Table Size for Assigned Seating

Mestiza Queen

Sorry if this is a silly question but we are first time cruisers.

We will be a party of 6 and requested late seating for dinner. I know that the S&S card will have our table number on it when we board, but how do you know how big your table is? Can you actually walk into the dining room when you board and check it out beforehand?

We aren’t anti-social by any means but our preference would be to have our own table. I know we would have to see the matre-d for any change requests, but just wanted to know if I had to see him/her to find out how big the table was in the first place.

Thanks so much!

Sorry if this is a silly question but we are first time cruisers.

We will be a party of 6 and requested late seating for dinner. I know that the S&S card will have our table number on it when we board, but how do you know how big your table is? Can you actually walk into the dining room when you board and check it out beforehand?

We aren’t anti-social by any means but our preference would be to have our own table. I know we would have to see the matre-d for any change requests, but just wanted to know if I had to see him/her to find out how big the table was in the first place.

Thanks so much!

Yes, when you get your S&S card it will have the dining room and table number on it, you can walk in and find your table. Hopefully it will have a number on it, lol, it seems that every table in the dining room will have a number expect the one Im looking for :D

You can just go to the dining room during the time it says the maitre-d will be there handling requests and questions after boarding. They usually have a dining room staff member outside the room with a floor plan that says how many your table is for or they can go into the room and figure it out for you. Then if you want to change it, just wait to talk with the maitre-d.

Archived