What is this on board credit account thing?

Santa2ya

Yukon, You are 100% correct. I thought the suite attendant & the stateroom attendant were like the waitstaff. I have 1 waiter & 1 assistant. Feeling a bit :o now. Thank you for clearing that up.

"A 15% gratuity will automatically be added to your bar bill or wine check when you are served."

If I am in the bar and get a soda or something non-alcoholic will the 15% be added?

Yes, if you order from the bar no matter what, they add the 15%. This 15% goes towards the bartenders and the bar serving staff.

Susan in Anchorage

"A 15% gratuity will automatically be added to your bar bill or wine check when you are served."

If I am in the bar and get a soda or something non-alcoholic will the 15% be added?

Anything you have to buy - specialty coffees, sodas, etc. has the 15% added automagically.

"Anything you have to buy"

I understand non-alcoholic drinks are provided at meals. I also know anything already in the cabin is extra cost.

I have seen a post & read on RCI website about bringing bottled water.

What about non-alcoholic beverages hot or cold (not a coffee drinker either) in between meals?

I understand non-alcoholic drinks are provided at meals. I also know anything already in the cabin is extra cost.

I have seen a post & read on RCI website about bringing bottled water.

What about non-alcoholic beverages hot or cold (not a coffee drinker either) in between meals?

There usually is hot water and tea bags available and most of the times packets of hot chocolate in the Windjammer. You can usually get ice tea and coffee there too.

Lunch time they put out lemonade, besides ice tea.

Susan in Anchorage :)

Archived