Victor Bodden or island Marketing for ziplining?

HappyHappy1

We are going to be in Roatan in september on the Legend. We are considering Victor Boddens zip & dip and the Island Marketing ziplining with Fosters Beach. Id love to hear peoples opinions and experiences. Also, which has better views? Any safety issues with either one?

Thanks.

I have been watching for this too. I want the best zipline. While Victor Bodden looks like the best tour guide, it is the zipline I want the most. Island Marketing has a view of the ocean on one side while ziplining. I have read that VB is more for beginners. But I am still undecided.

Ok I decided...check out this thread with the post by SDMike http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1259491

While VB looks awesome, I want the better zipline.

South Shore zipline IS great...the views are spectacular!

FYI, Bodden Tours will take you to ANY zipline you wish (along with anyplace else you want to visit!), just type the zipline that you'd like to visit in the box at the bottom of his form. He's taken us to South Shore, the zipline at his house and the Pirate's Extreme zipline (wow, what a first jump!)

Have a great time...wish I had another cruise planned!

Archived