only one sleep left

We are on 0640 flight from Glasgow so have to leave home no later than 0230 so will try for a few hours kip after the football on TV. Its 2 years since we were on the Spirit, as we didnt manage to go on the Red Sea cruise last year due to sudden illness so looking forward to it:)

Been checking next week's weather and it looks like we will dodge the rain forecast in Venice at the weekend and when we return to Corfu for our 2nd week, dont know about Koper or our day at sea though, fingers crossed!

Indeed Mrs G is currently busy squeezing her 40 million pairs of shoes and equal amount of dressy clothes in the cases:eek:

we were on the spirit two years ago went aug 2008 did naples etc. are you doing the captains night on sat? if so is your wife wearing a long dress as not sure whether to take long dress or shorter one (doesnt weigh so much) hubbies monkey suit going in my suitcase (which is bigger of course) bon voyage to us all x;)

I hope you all have a great time, then come home and write lots of info about all aspects of the cruise, good or bad, for us to read. I want to book for next year and I need to see as many reviews as poss. Thanks and Bon Voyage. :cool:

we were on the spirit two years ago went aug 2008 did naples etc. are you doing the captains night on sat? if so is your wife wearing a long dress as not sure whether to take long dress or shorter one (doesnt weigh so much) hubbies monkey suit going in my suitcase (which is bigger of course) bon voyage to us all x;)

Yes it was August 2008, that's a coincedence, we were on Spirit as well, infact I think this would have been our 1st week (based on football cup ties being played this week!) She does wear a long dress and will be at both Gala evenings, my monkey suit is also packed (only worn it twice on our last cruise):)

Getting excited now. All packed (including my 40 million pairs of shoes according to my hubby) Will be in Raffles for drinks before Captain's Gala dinner. I will be in turquoise/aqua blue long dress with lacy bolero top. Hope to meet some of you there. We are on deck 9 room 003 near Horizons which is a nice place to finish off the evening with a few drinks. Have a great time.

Getting excited now. All packed (including my 40 million pairs of shoes according to my hubby) Will be in Raffles for drinks before Captain's Gala dinner. I will be in turquoise/aqua blue long dress with lacy bolero top. Hope to meet some of you there. We are on deck 9 room 003 near Horizons which is a nice place to finish off the evening with a few drinks. Have a great time.

Remember to take lots of pics ,,, for us all to see :)

have a great cruise

mrs.c

i am also wearing a turquoise dress but shorter (if it still fits me) we are on decks 3/4 inside. didnt prebook them this time so not sure where we will be but we only sleep in them and dont like the rolling effect too much so inside should be a bit steadier for me as in the middle of the ship. thats the theory anyway. Am just spending the last hour or so at work finishing things off in the office then off to see my dad for an hour then home. Case is packed, documents ready, may pick up a bottle of red on the way home to start of the holiday. enjoy have a good flight

shirley

We are going friday as well. 07.50 from cardiff....up around 03.30:mad: - well the missus will be up then to get ready I will arise from the pit around 4.30

don't forget to set your alarm we don't want to hold the ship up waiting for you to arrive:)

yes we are but have two sleeps left our flight is 3pm from manchester .we are soooooo.... excited cant wait ...

are you still excited today only 1 more left for you, can you ask your pilot to put their foot down as last year on island escape we had to wait for the edinburgh flight before we could leave as it was delayed. have a good journey to corfu, will wait for you to get here.:)

yes still excited doing a bit of packing and ironing . hubby working this morning but be home soon. also wearing a shorter dress for captains night . blue and silver. hope we dont have a delay think there is a flight due after us also..

don't forget to set your alarm we don't want to hold the ship up waiting for you to arrive:)

Its only 20 min drive to the airport anyway lol

And I can't believe that most of you have already packed!

I will pack just before I go to bed and take all on 20 minutes. - though the missus has been packing here case for the last 4 days......

Hi Shirley

Might join you with a glass or two tonight to start off hols. Hopefully we will all bump into each other on board (maybe we should wear red carnations or something lol.) Have a safe flight and will look out for you. Joe and I usually have a drink in Horizons about 5ish in the evening then get dressed for dinner starting with a cocktail in Raffles about 7 - 7.30ish

Sandra

Archived