Back to Back

BcIcemen

I am not sure what you mean, but the first step is try to determine the total number of days you want to cruise and the ports you want to visit. Do you want to stay on the same ship or switch ships.

I actually called carnival when i was ready to book to make sure we had the same room for both cruises.

I chose a ship that had alternating itineraries where I could get the same cabin both weeks.

I went to Carnivals website and looked at the profile for each of the ships which shows each of the itineraries that the ships sale to find the ones with alternating itineraries.

Not that we cared but, when they take you off the ship and walk you back on, you will not pass through the "embarkation" picture area so you will just have a picture for the first leg. Personally we didn't care but some people were not happy with this. There are plenty of photo ops on the ship (way too many!!! In our opinion)

Not that we cared but, when they take you off the ship and walk you back on, you will not pass through the "embarkation" picture area so you will just have a picture for the first leg. Personally we didn't care but some people were not happy with this. There are plenty of photo ops on the ship (way too many!!! In our opinion)

On the Triumph we were taken to the regular check in counter and the Carnival employee dissapeared and we had to wait and wait at the security point before someone else came to get us.

We were where they take pictures ...or anything else we wanted to do in the port.

On the Triumph we were taken to the regular check in counter and the Carnival employee dissapeared and we had to wait and wait at the security point before someone else came to get us.

We were where they take pictures ...or anything else we wanted to do in the port.

Hey there - just to let you know I talked to our PVP and we are booking our b2b on the Freedom in February. To save money - we are doing interior for 1st leg (6 days) and PT for 2nd leg (8 days) Still have a few details to work out. Thanks so much for your help. I will be emailing you with a few more Qs

Can you leave stuff in your cabin?

Only if you have the same cabin for the next leg. Otherwise you have to move before you do the turn around at the port process. They will take you cabin card (key) so you cant get back in the same cabin if you changed to another one.

PS Hi Thay-eh, I hope you have fun and enjoy your B2B

Archived