sippy cups

scubamomma

I brought my own sippy cups , I had 3 of them and I would fill a coffee cup up with milk from deck 9 (the drink station) and bring it back to the room and fill up his sippy cups and then store them in the fridge also at dinner they would give me extra cartons ( like they give you in school) of milk so I always kept them full. I would rinse them out in the bathroom and keep them stored in the fridge

I brought my own sippy cups on our last cruise. Every morning I had milk delivered to my stateroom at 7am. My daughter was up by 7:15. I would bring the sippy cups to the MDR and they would fill it up with whatever I asked (juice, water, milk). And I also took them to the buffets to fill up as needed.

I brought my own dish detergent and washed them in the sink everyday. It worked out well!

Just a note that on one vacation my daughter got a stomach bug. I think we didn't rinse our her sippy cup well enough or something. From then on we bought the toss and go sippy cups. I will reuse water sippys but never milk sippy cups because the old milk can get them very sick. Not fun on a cruise. :(

Archived