Help -Carnival Legend Dining question

rover007

I am taking my whole family on the Legend in October. There are 11 of us. 6 kids and 5 adults. Can we all be seated at the same dining table or will they split us up? I heard the tables only seat 8. Thank you. we are scheduled for the early dining option.

I think the tables seat up to ten....you will most likely be split between two tables next to each other. By the time dinner comes, you might want to have an adult table and a kids table! LOL If the kids are small, you might be able to squeeze at one table together. I might suggest that you go the MDR as soon as you board and check with the maitre'd and see what can be done. Good luck! We are sailing the Legend in January.

We were on the Legend in July. We had any time dining and ten in our party. The first night we went to the dining room and were told that we would have to be split up because 8 was the maximum. By the time the hostess told us that, my two year old grandson had already seated himself at "our" table. We had just been on the Legend in September 2009 with a group of 8 and had the large table in front of the glass shelves with various display plates. Since three of our ten were small children, they seated all 10of us together. They were great and made a special effort to seat us at that table every night no matter what time we went to dinner. Needless to say, we tipped the hostess and our great waiters accordingly. These people were fabulous.

Archived