Farewell to Carnival's Signature Decor??

eroller

Joe Farcus is like Pablo Picasso, you either like him or you don't. :rolleyes::D

LMAO!!

Perfect!!

FTR, I don't enjoy Picasso at all ;) ...

CCL decor is something I don't pay attention to because I really don't enjoy what I see. When I sail on other lines, I take in the beauty. On Carnival, I walk through the ship and really don't pay attention because I don't enjoy the decor anymore.

It was cute and fun in the beginning...now it's just getting old and dated and way to repetitive. There may be different themes, but all of that nonsense is starting to look the same to me anymore, IMO.

CCL has a LOT of ships. It's time for a change now...they made tons of changes in other areas (some good, some not so good)...it's time for a new and improved look as well.

That's because Carnival is the "party" ship.....it doesn't matter how butt ugly the decor is when you're hammered:D

Well the Kurb cracked me up..sjn.:p

Happy here about a little change....:). The decor does kind of grow on one...but whew wee..like "pretty" better personally.

Will the change of designers change what happens at drydock with the ships? Someone mentioned that during drydock the carpets are changed. Does that mean that some decor changes are made, or does that mean they just exchange new purple swirl carpet for the old purple swirl carpet?

Well we agree on the PRIDE. My favorite ship. The decor is certainly different from other Carnival ships but the layout of the Spirit Class ships is my fave. HAL's Vista class is the same layout.

The decor is almost unnoticed by me, but we did come to call the buffet on the Pride, The Puking Fish with all it water sprouting fish everywhere. We sailed Pride twice. the first time it was nearly new. The water sprouts out of the fishes mouths were much larger and wider, and SHARPER. If you bumped into one it was sharply painful and surprising it didn't cut. The second trip the water sprouts were ground way back.

LOL. I'm glad we can agree on this! The Spirit Class is my favorite Carnival class of ship. Carnival left it alone and didn't keep adding decks and cabins like they did with the Destiny/Triumph/Conquest/Dream Class.

PRIDE has my favorite dining room, but it's a toss up for me between SPIRIT and PRIDE as my overall favorite Carnival ship. I think Farcus did his best work on these ships ... plus the layout is far superior to the Destiny Class and her derivatives.

Ernie

Archived