Any Gays or Lesbians traveling on Celebrity Century 11/08/10?

"Family" member

Welcome to CruiseCritic! I'd suggest you ask this question on your cruise's Roll Call - that's where there will be CC'er who are with you, or go to the Specail Interest Forum titled Gay and Lesbian forum. You might get responses here, but those two forums have a much higher chance of answering your question.

Enjoy the cruise. All Celebrity cruises we've been on have had active and friendly Gay and Lesbian groups.

Denny

I do not know about your sailing, but there will be a couple of hundred on the 112810 Solstice sailing. You may want to post your question on the "Special interests/ Gay and Lesbian Cruisers" threads. There may even already be one for your sailing. Have a great time!

Hello,

My partner and myself are looking for gays and lesbians who may be traveling on this ship. We like to have a good time and would like to meet new friends.

Happy Cruising,

Mark & Anthony

...and keep an open mind.;) You just might meet some straight folks who would make great new friends! :)

Have a wonderful time on your trip!!

We met a great gay couple in Michael's Lounge on our last Century cruise in December and we were only sad that it was the last night of the trip. We board the Century a week from tomorrow and hope to meet some nice folks during our 12 night cruise. Enjoy your trip!

Happy cruising....Joanne

Archived