NCL POA Dinner Specials

Tightwallet

Any recent cruisers back that can confirm if they ran any dinner specials for the specialty restaurants and/or they still have the coupon book (I forgot what it was called) where you can buy 3/4 restaurants and save money.

I know they don't have the coupons on any of the other NCL ships but I had read a while ago that they still had them on POA

Any recent cruisers back that can confirm if they ran any dinner specials for the specialty restaurants and/or they still have the coupon book (I forgot what it was called) where you can buy 3/4 restaurants and save money.

I know they don't have the coupons on any of the other NCL ships but I had read a while ago that they still had them on POA

The only advertised packages for the Specialty restaurants I knew of was called "Wine & Dine" 3, 4, or 5 Restaurants. You can select 3 Restaurants and three bottles of wine for $185.00. 4 Restaurants & 4 wines for $210.00 and 5 Restaurants & 5 bottles for $260.00.

While the packages on the insert had different restaurants for each night you selected I asked and they said that you could use the same restaurant more than once.

BTW the reservations and packages are for two not each.

I did not see any 1/2 price nights.

Recent cruisers have reported that there is the Culinary passport for $60 pp plus tax. You get a dinner at Little Italy, East Meets West, Lazy J Steakhouse and Jefferson's Bistro. You save $10 this way and can make all your reservations on Saturday. Upgrades for teppanyaki or sushi available for additional fee. Purchase from Dining Desk next to Guest Services on the first day.

Archived