Cheap Liquor and cigarettes

sweetz

We are taking a Eastern Caribbean cruise on the LOS in February and was wanting to know where to purchase liquor and cigarettes the cheapest Iam a fan of Grey Goose and Marlboro menthol lights any and all suggestions greatly appreciated

We are taking a Eastern Caribbean cruise on the LOS in February and was wanting to know where to purchase liquor and cigarettes the cheapest Iam a fan of Grey Goose and Marlboro menthol lights any and all suggestions greatly appreciated

St. Thomas is your best bet. Also there you can legally bring more of those items back to the state. If it comes from another island you can only legally bring back 1L of booze and 1 carton of smokes. Last i heard smokes were $25 a carton, and that was less than a month ago!

St. Thomas is your best bet. Also there you can legally bring more of those items back to the state. If it comes from another island you can only legally bring back 1L of booze and 1 carton of smokes. Last i heard smokes were $25 a carton, and that was less than a month ago!

You can "legally" bring back all the booze and cigarettes you want from any island. It's just that they may or may not decide to tax you on anything over 1 liter/1 carton.

We like to get our "supply" in St. Thomas,for all the same reasons as the other posters, but go to the store and I can't remember the name, but it is huge, they sell cosmetics,perfumes etc and they have the best selectons of liquer, but the best part is that they deliver it to the ship(no charge). I think you have to purchase by a certain time(around 3)though,as for cigarettes ,we always bought them on the ship but the last 2 times they did'nt have my brand, we got them on St Martaan(Dutch side) cheaper than the ship and American made. Good Luck,and have a great trip.

We buy Marlboro 100's in one of the shops right at the pier at St. Maarten - Duty Free World for $17 per carton. I bought 10 cartons last March (had friends put some in their suitcases). We have done that 3 years in a row and is the cheapest place we have found!:D

The variety of cigs selection has dwindled in the last 2 years since we sailed the Mariner in 2008.

At that time I was able to purchase Virginia Slim Menthol Light for under 20 dollars. This year sailing the Freedom of the Seas Western, no such luck. A lot of Marlboro products.

Safe travels.

Archived