Playa Corona then PB

MJPNYC

My girlfriend and I are coming to Cozumel next week. I was thinking of heading straight to Playa Corona in the morning for some snorkeling, then heading to Paradise Beach for some food and relaxation.

Is it possible to walk between the two, or should we just catch a cab?

Thanks,

Michael

My girlfriend and I are coming to Cozumel next week. I was thinking of heading straight to Playa Corona in the morning for some snorkeling, then heading to Paradise Beach for some food and relaxation.

Is it possible to walk between the two, or should we just catch a cab?

Thanks,

Michael

better snorkeling at dzual ha (sp) than at corona .. we were at corona a few weeks ago and really nothing there to speak of..it wasn't worth the stop.. in fact a tour group arrived with divers and after 5 minutes in the water they also left. you need a cab to get to PB from either place but lots of cabs running back and forth..

Thanks for your reply. I haven't heard anything much about Corona lately, but I thought it may be a good choice because everyone talks about dzul ha and I wanted to avoid the crowds.

I guess I'll just check out dzul ha and Fiesta Americana first, then cab it to PB. Apparently we have all day in Cozumel, so I'll be looking forward to not having to rush.

Archived