Is there a 12 step program?

Carolyn1950

I haven't even left for next cruise and I have been online planning for going on the NCL Dream for Oct. I think I need help.:p

But the next one is for my sister to come along with husband and I... Looking at a suite. The prices look pretty good.. I will see about booking it while on the Sea..

But I still think I need a 12 step program:rolleyes:

I'm with you. I too booked our next cruise prior to going on the 2/4 Spirit sailing. I find that the only way to truly combat post-cruise depression is by having another cruise "in the bank." Actually, having several "in the bank" would be even better!!!!!:D

I haven't even left for next cruise and I have been online planning for going on the NCL Dream for Oct. I think I need help.:p

But the next one is for my sister to come along with husband and I... Looking at a suite. The prices look pretty good.. I will see about booking it while on the Sea..

But I still think I need a 12 step program:rolleyes:

Me too Carolyn for that 12 step program. Thankfully, this year we are fortunate enough to be able to take two cruises. YEAH!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Regina...glad to hear you had a good time on the Spirit and you're going to Alaska in July! I'm going on 2 cruises this year as well. I took my daughter Lindsay on the Carnival Imagination last week for a five day to Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman. Swam with the stingrays for the 3rd time and climbed Dunns River Falls. Had a great time. Amy and I are going on the Golden Princess in April to the souther caribbean! Two cruises in two months!

Hope you all are well. Take care...

Archived