Pvp

BcIcemen

I have had the same PVP for the last 5 years. I was on the Carnival site the other day and then recieved a email from another PVP looking to see if needed any help, I told them I already had a PVP. Then I recieved this email If I am calling you it means that your vacation planner is no longer here –please feel free to contact me for any cruise information and I will be happy to help you –thanks

Do you think this is legit? I am going to try and contact my PVP today. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone or does your PVP generally contact you when they leave.

I got a call the other night saying my previous PVP of five years ( T.B. ) has moved on to another position and so-and-so was my new PVP. I also received an email from this guy the next day. I am going to try and reach my old PVP, just to see if it was legit.

We must all have had the same pvp, I am so upset he is gone. Since he is no longer a pvp, I can tell you his name was Tom. He is going to be missed,. I hope he moved on to bigger and better things.

Cindy

Yes, it was Tom I was talking about. I have been with him for many years, and I will surely miss him. :(

Yes, it was Tom I was talking about. I have been with him for many years, and I will surely miss him. :(

Me too!!!!:(

I'm almost feeling like he should have called me, I thought we had a great relationship. I cruise 4-5 times per year for the past 5-6 years and always used him.

I have had the same PVP for the last 5 years. I was on the Carnival site the other day and then recieved a email from another PVP looking to see if needed any help, I told them I already had a PVP. Then I recieved this email If I am calling you it means that your vacation planner is no longer here –please feel free to contact me for any cruise information and I will be happy to help you –thanks

Do you think this is legit? I am going to try and contact my PVP today. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone or does your PVP generally contact you when they leave.

my original pvp, who was great, left. didn't know until i logged onto carnivals site one day looking for a cruise. got an email not longer after i closed the site. also received a phone call from carnival later that day. when i spoke to the person, they let me know my old pvp was no longer there and that they were my new one. now i no longer log into site if i just looking because everytime i did, i got a subsequent phone call. it got to the point that i sent my new pvp an email telling him to stop calling me. when i wanted to book i would call.

Guess what, just got an email from Tom, telling me he was leaving to bigger and better things. I feel so much better now, he even suggested a new pvp.

Cindy

wished my original one would have told me. he was great and my new one is very unprofessional. when i book again, i will call carnival directly and not my pvp.

At least you got a phone call and/or email. I called my PVP to make a cabin change and found out that way that he was no longer there. I just made the change with the person on the phone, but I really want to have that one-on-one contact with a PVP.

I got a call earlier this week from Carnival. I thought it was probably and upsell call, but it was a PVP asking for my daughter. I told him that she wasn't available, but I was looking for a PVP since mine had left. He said that I would have to call Carnival back to get one reassigned. I thought for sure that if he was a good PVP, he would try to get my business. Too bad that we can't get recommendations here!

At least you got a phone call and/or email. I called my PVP to make a cabin change and found out that way that he was no longer there. I just made the change with the person on the phone, but I really want to have that one-on-one contact with a PVP.

I got a call earlier this week from Carnival. I thought it was probably and upsell call, but it was a PVP asking for my daughter. I told him that she wasn't available, but I was looking for a PVP since mine had left. He said that I would have to call Carnival back to get one reassigned. I thought for sure that if he was a good PVP, he would try to get my business. Too bad that we can't get recommendations here!

Strange that a pvp would not want to pick up your business. They should always be looking for new customers.

I like my pvp but if he left would get recommendations from fellow cruisers on facebook.

A few years ago, the one we had been using left and after I was on the website a PVP who I had never heard of called. So I quickly emailed my PVP only to be told that yes, he was gone and this guy had taken his place. I just KNEW he could not take care of me the way my original PVP did....

Boy was I wrong. I love this one more than the last one!! I gave him a chance... he got to know me and my preferences... and he is wonderful!!

Best of luck everyone!!

Archived